Daily Wellness Activities
Join Student Health and Psychological Services for daily wellness activities. Each day has a different theme. Register for the link to join over Zoom; click on the days below to sign up for free.
- Motivation Monday at 11 am: Learn ways to manage your stress, deal with test anxiety and many other college health issues with a new topic every week.
- Tranquility Tuesday at 11 am: Join for some rest and relaxation, learn ways to be more mindful and practice new relaxation techniques each week.
- Wellness Wednesday at 11 am: Welcome to our "Living Room" where you can share what is on your mind in a very relaxed safe virtual zone.
- Let's Talk Thursday at 3 pm: Learn more about behavioral health, mental illness, and mental health as well as ways to promote mental health.
- Fun Friday at 1 pm: Join in to address a new theme every week or participate in fun activities.