IMPORTANT: RCCD CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) INFORMATION AND UPDATES
Classes will remain in an online format until further notice
Online Classes (CANVAS) | MVC COVID-19 Updates and Safe Return
- Register for Winter 2021 Classes
- General registration for the winter 2021 session has begin. Check out your registration appointment in MyPortal or view the class schedule to see what's available this term.
- 12/1 12:15p
- ASMVC Lion Fitness Days: Body Sculpting
- Get fit this fall with ASMVC! The Associated Students of MVC present virtual fitness days for all. Students with paid student services fees can also register for gift card giveaways. See the fitness days schedule for more dates and the link to join over Zoom.
- 12/1 3p
- Online Workshop: Financial Aid for High School Students
- Prepare for college by knowing about your financial aid resources. From scholarships to the FAFSA to grants, learn how to pay for college at this online workshop hosted by Student Financial Services. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 12/2 12:30p
- Online Workshop: RCCD Scholarships
- Learn more about getting financial help for college and get help completing your RCCD scholarship application. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 12/3 12p
- Online Workshop: Help Completing your FAFSA Application
- Get help completing your FAFSA application at this online workshop hosted by Student Financial Services. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 12/7 11a
- Wellness Webinar: Test Taking Skills
- Learn how to strengthen your test taking skills and decrease test stress at a wellness webinar hosted by Student Health & Psychological Services. See the webinar schedule for the link to join the Zoom session and for more additional scheduled webinars.