- Tranquility Tuesday: Sitting Meditation
- Join Health Services for some rest and relaxation and learn ways to be more mindful. Get mentally and physically fit, explore mental health topics and connect with your fellow students and mental health professionals. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- Employment Resources Drop-in Workshop
- Do you need help with employment resources, resume review, setting up your LinkedIn Learning or Jobspeaker accounts? Drop by with your questions or just to say hello. See the workshop flyer for how to join.
- COVID-19 Community Vaccination Clinic
- Get your free Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and booster shots on January 28 from 10 am - 3 pm in the Administration Annex. COVID-19 vaccine doses are free. Booster shots are recommende to individuals ages 12 and up. Se what you need to bring by visiting the vaccine page.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Ceremony
- The Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Award Ceremony and Competition is one of three competitive scholarships offered by Moreno Valley College (MVC). Join MVC to celebrate the legacy of Dr. King and the efforts of scholarship winners. The event is free and fully online. See the event page for more information.
- Start of Spring 2022 Term
- Moreno Valley College's spring 2022 term begins on February 14. Spring term is 16 weeks long, with two 8-week sessions during the first and second half of term, and the recommended unit load is 12 to 15 units. Enrollment continues through the second week of classes. Vaccination is required for any classes with in-person meetings. See the academic calendar for more important dates.
View All Events »