Careers at MVC
Make an impact at MVC
Working for Moreno Valley College and the Riverside Community College District is an opportunity and a privilege. Your contributions can help open the door of higher education for our students, and ensure they have every opportunity to develop personally, professionally and academically. MVC and RCCD value the qualities of inclusiveness, diversity, and hard work.
Why work with us?
- Located in an affordable Southern California suburb in the heart of the Inland Empire
- Rewarding and challenging careers
- Competitive salary, health benefits and retirement
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- A diverse work environment with a commitment to equity and inclusion for students and employees
- Professional growth opportunities
Things to Know
- Moreno Valley College is part of the Riverside Community College District, which serves around 40,000 students annually
- RCCD has over a 100 year history of providing a high quality education to Riverside County and Southern California
- We believe in employee representation. Classified Professionals are part of the California School Employees Association; faculty are represented by the RCCD Faculty Association on behalf of the CTA, CCA and NEA; and management by the RCCD Management Association.
Diversity and Human Resources
The RCCD Diversity and Human Resources office strives to assure that RCCD employees have the tools, resources, and qualities to serve stakeholders at all levels. We balance service and regulatory requirements with a goal to help RCCD provide a safe and discriminatory free work environment. We assure our community that our environment is fair, open, legally compliant, and customer-friendly.