Get Student Services Help Online
Connect with MVC no matter where you are
Your Student Services team is available to help you with your admission, registration and financial aid needs. If you can't make it to campus, log into a virtual ConexEd lobby Monday through Thursday. Hours are subject to change based on availability.
- Monday - Thursday: 10 am - 3 pm
- Friday: Closed on Fridays
Admissions & Records is available to help you apply, enroll and graduate college. We help maintain your student accounts, enrollment and more.
- Registering for classes, resetting student emails, and account holds
- Information about account holds
- Understanding placement results
- Answers to general college questions
Student Financial Services is here to help you pay for college, manage your aid and loan applications, and practice financial wellness.
- FAFSA, Cal Grant, Dream Act and scholarship applications
- Financial aid status and eligibility
- SAP appeals
- Help with disbursement
Are you working on campus or interested in becoming a student worker? Connect with your Student Employment team online.
- Job application status
- Help with filling out job packets
- Federal Work Study status
Counseling and engagement centers offer detailed guidance for things like class choices, transfer options, and career planning. If you need to have a longer conversation or update your educational plan, make an appointment with your school's counselor.
- Course and degree planning
- Transfer and career preparation
- Student Educational Plans
- Readmit contracts and appeals
ConexEd is a platform that allows students to connect with departments and services, online, regardless of your physical location. You can visit virtual lobbies, send messages to MVC staff, make appointments, and more. Just log in with your student email.
About ConexEd Log in to ConexEd