Helping Students Thrive
Become a Student Ambassador
What’s in it for you?
- PAID Leadership and Volunteer Opportunity
- Personal and Professional Development, Social Justice, and Advocacy Training
- Connect with Like-Minded Students
- Attend Exclusive Conferences
- Make a Difference in the Lives of Your Fellow Students
The CCC Student Ambassador Program is currently accepting applications. Selected students will be notified in July 2023. All questions can be directed to email@example.com. Eligibility for this program is limited to students who will attend a California Community Colleges for both fall 2023 and spring 2024 semesters.
How to Benefit
Students need to be currently enrolled and have Moreno Valley as their home college in order to access the campus resources. Some services have individual application requirements.
Along with MVC, the City of Moreno Valley and the surrounding community also make access to basic needs a priority. The following information represents the local resources that students can access to assist with meeting their basic needs.