Stay on top of your education

Honors students must complete at least three Honors courses in order to receive benefits through our transfer partners. The Universities of California, Irvine, Los Angeles and Riverside require students to complete at least five Honors courses. In addition, Honors courses are not offered every term.

That's why we encourage you to meet with the Honors counselor: they can develop your Student Education Plan (SEP) and create the best semester by semester plan based on your goals and needs and help you to transfer/graduate in a timely manner.

Get in Touch

Students can schedule appointments to meet with the Honors counselor online, in person, over the phone or even via text. If you are not able to find an appointment online that meets your preferred day, time or modality call Counseling Services at (951) 571-6104.

Contact Us

  • By Phone: (951) 571-6104
  • Online: Schedule your appointment online
  • Walk-in: The Honors counselor is also available on Thursdays from 1 - 4 pm in the Honors Center in the Humanities Building, Room 205B. Call the Honors Center at (951) 571-6948 to confirm availability.
  • No time? If you need a Student Educational Plan but don't have time to meet with a counselor, fill out the Student Educational Plan Survey. The STEM/Honors counselor can create a plan for you and will follow up with you via e-mail.

Reach Out Now

Video chat on ConexED with Silvia Trejo-Gonzalez

How Honors Counseling Helps

  • Review certificate, Associate degree, and/or transfer requirements
  • Provide graduation and/or transfer checks
  • Complete a Dismissal/Readmit Contract
  • Provide Career Guidance
  • Help with grade related and other academic/course challenges and decisions
Learn how to add Honors courses in EduNav video thumbnail - click to watch and listen
Learn how to add Honors courses in EduNav