Welcome to Admissions & Records
Online Admissions & Records Services
Email email@example.com for WebAdvisor, MyPortal, Canvas, email and password help as well as all admissions, enrollment and application questions.
Call (951) 571-6101 for assistance and leave a voicemail. Voicemails are checked regularly.
Welcome to Admissions & Records at Moreno Valley College. Enrolling in college doesn't need to be a complicated process. The Admissions team is here to guide you through the steps to become a Moreno Valley College student. Our mission? To provide accurate and effective services to students to meet their enrollment and registration needs.
Steps to Enroll
What You'll Need to Know
- Programs of Study
- Enrollment Fees and Costs
- Admission Application Deadlines
- Class Schedule
- What is a "Home College"?
- Important Forms for Students
- AB 540 Dream Act
- Student ID/College Card
Student Services Live
Student Services Live! helps you with your registration and student services needs. Join members of the Admissions and Records, Assessment, and Financial Aid teams for assistance during the week online, through Zoom.
- Get help registering for classes, with resetting student emails and with account holds
- Information about account holds
- FAFSA application assistance and your financial aid status
- Assistance with understanding placement results
- Help getting answers to general college questions
Registering for Classes with EduNav
Hours & Location
Admissions & Records offices are closed to in-person visits on both the MVC and BCTC campus. Services are being offered in a remote format. For assistance, contact Admissions via email using the information below.
Our on-campus locations are closed to in-person visits. Reach us via email.
Student Services building,
Text: (951) 251-4550
|Admissions & Records Office Hours*|
|We also offer assistance at the Ben Clark Training Center (BCTC)|
Admissions & Records @ BCTC
Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 4 pm
* Note: Hours are subject to change without previous notice.