Student ID Card
Your Access Pass
Moreno Valley College Cards are the primary method of student identification on campus. Otherwise known as your student ID card, your College Card allows you access to the library and labs across campus, student activities, and discounts at local businesses.
Get Your College Card
Students may request a student ID card in-person at the Admissions & Records office or online by filling out a digital form and uploading their own picture. You do not need a new ID each term, so if you have an ID from the spring term or even 5 years ago, it is still valid so long as you are a currently enrolled student (waitlisted students are not considered enrolled). If you lose your college card, you may request a reprint.
Visit Admissions & Records in the Welcome Center building during business hours and request an ID card when you are seen by a staff member. They will walk you through the process and you will take your portrait picture on site. You must know your student ID number and be able to provide an alternative form of photo ID with your name to verify your identity. You will be requested to remove any sunglasses or hats/caps.
Fill out the online Student ID Request form. You will be asked to sign into your RCCD student email. Once complete, your student ID will be mailed to you. Delivery may take up to two weeks.
Have the following ready:
- Your student ID number.
- A copy of a government or other photo ID with your name.
- A photo that meets the following requirements:
- A color photo, taken recently, that is a clear, front-facing image of your face from the shoulders up. No profile pictures or images with hand gestures will be accepted.
- Do not wear sunglasses, masks, or any clothing items or accessories that unreasonably obscure your features (clear, vision-correcting eyewear not included).
- Use the lightest colored background available to you and avoid applying social media filters that distort photo color or your features.
Students may receive two free ID cards per term. The third and any subsequent replacement ID cards will require payment of $5 before being printed. If you already have a photo on file, you will get a reprinted ID with your old picture.
Unlimited rides, wherever RTA travels
Currently enrolled Moreno Valley College students can use Riverside Transit Agency (RTA)'s mobile Go-Pass to travel via RTA buses for free using a mobile ticketing app. Free travel starts on the first day of term. Simply validate your mobile pass whenever you board an RTA bus and enjoy the ride.
- Provide your mobile phone number when you register for classes.
- Pay your transportation fee, which is part of your tuition. Waiving this fee means you are ineligible for this benefit.
- Download your free mobile pass when you receive a text message from RTA before classes start.
Students must have paid their tuition and transportation fee and have MVC as their home college to qualify. Late registration may delay bus riding privileges up to three (3) business days.
Your college card lets you bank with Wells Fargo
Riverside Community College District and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you optional added banking convenience with your Moreno Valley College Card when you choose to link it to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
The Department of Education's (ED) Cash Management regulations 34 CFR 668.164(d)(4)(i)(B)(2) (issued October 2015), require institutions participating in T2 (Campus Card) arrangements to list and identify the major features and commonly assessed fees as well as a URL for the terms and conditions of each financial account offered under the arrangement. For information about the major features and common fees of the checking account offered through this program, view the Wells Fargo Financial Accounts Disclosure.
Riverside Community College District receives financial support from Wells Fargo for services associated with the Riverside City College Card, Moreno Valley College Card, and Norco College Card to help offset costs. Students, faculty and staff are not required to open an account with Wells Fargo to receive or use the Riverside City College Card, Moreno Valley College Card, and Norco College Card for other campus services.
Riverside Community College District and Wells Fargo Campus Card Agreement for the award year period of July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019:
- Total number of student customers with linked accounts: 1,740
- Mean and median linked account costs:
- Annual mean: $46.62
- Annual median: $5.00
- Total consideration received by Riverside Community College District: $43,730
- Royalties: $20,000
- Operational Support: $8,730
- Marketing: $15,000
Wells Fargo uses information provided to us directly by our customers to identify students with a Wells Fargo Campus Card linked to their accounts.
Mean and median costs reported for this award year period reflect new benefits provided to eligible Campus Card linked accounts beginning in March 2019. These new benefits were available to eligible customers for four out of the twelve months of activity analyzed in the contract data for the most recent award year (7/1/2018-6/30/2019). As a result, the mean and median costs above do not show the effect of a full year of the new benefits.
Get more out of your College Card
Many local businesses, dining places, and shopping stores give student discounts. Just show your MVC Student ID Card to see what discounts are available to you! A student ID/College Card is also required to benefit from on-campus activities and services, including but not limited to:
- Student government eligibility and representation
- Access to free healthcare and mental health counseling
- Bookstore and local merchant discounts
- Free admission to live entertainment, campus music concerts, recognition banquets (if being honored), and athletic events
- Free barbecues and food giveaways
Many benefits are paid for by your student services fee, which is part of your tuition. You have the right to waive this fee, but many benefits will become unavailable to you.