Get in Touch
To visit the MVC Library, stop by the Library Building, second floor.
Get help with loaned items.
- Call: (951) 571-6356
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seek assistance finding information or ask general library questions.
- Call: (951) 571-6447
- Email: email@example.com
Text/SMS: (951) 319-7358
Chat with a Librarian
Speak to a librarian directly during the library's business hours by using the chat widget or visiting the Library's virtual lobby over Zoom.
The Academic Success Center offers free tutoring, math and reading/writing assistance, supplemental instruction and more. See what's available by visiting their web page.
About the MVC Library
The MVC library strives to:
- Be innovative, flexible, and responsive to the needs of our users;
- Be an inclusive and belonging space for students to achieve their educational goals;
- Provide service and access to resources and instructional services for the college community
- Student Centered: The library values providing a student-centered environment that promotes learning.
- Inclusive: The library values providing an inclusive environment that welcomes all members of the college and community.
- Inviting: The library values providing an inviting and welcoming environment that the community feels comfortable and secure in seeking professional expertise.
- Debbi Renfrow, Public Services Librarian - (951) 571-6344
- Joel Webb, Technical Services and Digital Assets Librarian - (951) 571-6109
- Daniel Wilson, Open Education Librarian - (951) 571-6636
Library Support Team
Matthew Diep, Library Technical Assistant II - (951) 571-6111
Ayesha Syed, Library Clerk I - (951) 571-6285
Cheryl Ternoir, Learning Center Assistant - (951) 571-6286
Tom Vitzelio, Dean, Student Success and Academic Support - (951) 571-6383