Employee and Student Email
Riverside Community College District students and employees are all assigned email addresses. RCCD's email system is accessible through the Microsoft Office 365 website.
Student emails consist of your first initial, last name, and in some cases, a number: John Doe, firstname.lastname@example.org. All student email addresses end with the student.rccd.edu domain. Use your full email and password to login.
- Log in to your student email
- For student email assistance, contact the Admissions & Records office of your home college:
- MVC Admissions & Records Office at (951) 571-6101
- Norco College - Admissions & Records Office at (951) 372-7003
- Riverside City College - Admissions & Records Office at (951) 222-8601
Log in using your full email address. All staff and faculty email end with @rccd.edu, @mvc.edu, @norcocollege.edu, or @rcc.edu.
- Log in to faculty/staff email
- Visit the TSS site for email resources, videos and tutorials.
- For email changes or assistance, submit a ticket to the helpdesk through the ServiceDesk (formerly known as Footprints) or call (951) 222-8388.
Lost Password/Password Reset
If you have set up a recovery email in Office 365, reset or change your password by following the lost password prompts in Outlook. Else, students may contact Admissions & Records and employees may contact the Helpdesk for lost password assistance.
Never send personal information, including passwords, social security numbers, or other important identifying information, over email. Please refrain from clicking links from unknown senders and report any phishing attempts to email@example.com. Always log out from the email system to protect access to your account.
Two-factor authentication is available for all accounts.