Instructional Program Review
Welcome to the Instructional Program Review Committee (IPRC) page! If you are a faculty member charged with preparing an instructional program review report, review information about the Three-Year Comprehensive Report or the Annual Update.
If you are a student, member of the college community, or member of the geographical area surrounding the college, completed instructional program review reports can provide useful information about MVC's instructional disciplines. You are welcome to read any instructional reports that interest you and contact us if you have any questions.
Instructional Program Review reports are filed online through Nuventive Solutions. The Office of Institutional Effectiveness serves as the Nuventive Solutions Administrator. Please contact the Office of Institutional Effectiveness if you have high-level technical questions about using Nuventive Solutions for program review.
Three-Year Comprehensive Reports
Disciplines and instructional programs are placed on a three-year cycle for Comprehensive Reports. The Three-Year Comprehensive Reports are due each fall at the same time as the 1 Year Annual Updates. If a discipline submits a Comprehensive Report in fall, this will take the place of the Annual Update for that year. The current process for review:
- The MVC IPRC reviews the submitted reports in October.
- The IPRC convenes for a public review of each document, faculty are welcome to be present.
- Revisions requested by the IPRC can be made after the review or the report can be accepted if no revisions are needed.
- Accepted reports will be posted to the Instructional Program Review Website.
One-Year Annual Update
Annual Updates are due each fall with the Resource Request Form in Nuventive Solutions.
The IPRC reviews annual updates in an open forum similar to the process used for the Three-Year Comprehensive Reports. Faculty are welcome to attend IPRC meetings for report acceptance.
The Chair of the Instructional Program Review is Anya-Kristina Marquis. The MVC administrators who support the IPRC are the Vice President, Academic Affairs and the Dean of Institutional Effectiveness, Jacob Kevari. Faculty members of the Instructional Program Review Committee for 2022-23 and their MVC department affiliations are:
- Anya-Kristina Marquis (Chair)
- Nader Ghopreal (Business Services)
- Daniel Bernier (STEM - Natural Sciences)
- Tanya Brown-Lowry (Health and Human Services)
- Robert Delgadillo (Visual and Performing Arts)
- Norma Flores Martinez (Communications, English and World Languages)
- Joyce Kim (Communications, English and World Languages)
- Gabriela Maerean (STEM - Mathematics)
- Gabriel Murillo (STEM - Mathematics)
- Fernando Nahon Valero (Communications, English and World Languages)
- Kristy Paine (Public Safety)
- Melissa Thompson (Humanities, Education, Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- Sara Yerushalmian (Humanities, Education, Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- Anya-Kristina Marquis
- Jacob Kevari
- Sabina Fernandez (Support Staff)
|September 6||12:50 - 1:50 pm||SAS 101|
|October 4||12:50 - 1:50 pm||SAS 101|
|November 1||12:50 - 1:50 pm||SAS 101|
|December 6||12:50 - 1:50 pm||SAS 101|
|March 7||12:50 - 1:50 pm||SAS 101|
|April 4||12:50 - 1:50 pm||SAS 101|
|May 2||12:50 - 1:50 pm||SAS 101|