Financial aid disbursement is a payment made to students to refund the cost of tuition and living expenses, with the total amount of aid dependent upon your enrollment status and eligibility. You receive your financial aid according to the semester's disbursement schedule, typically as a set of two payments – one at the start of the term, and one half-way through.
Unit checks are done approximately two weeks before each disbursement date.
- CalGrant and Direct Loan recipients must be enrolled at least half-time, or 6 units, in an approved academic program.
- Remaining in classes is important; if you drop classes that you received funding for, you may be asked to repay those funds.
What may cause a disbursement delay?
Receive Your Aid with BankMobile Disbursements
MVC delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Information on how to make that choice will be sent once your financial aid application is processed and your award letter sent. Change your refund preference at any time by logging into your BankMobile Disbursements profile.
View our third-party servicer contract for refund management.
Keep your address up to date
To find Allpoint ATMs near you, you can either:
- Download the Allpoint®-Surcharge-Free ATM app on your phone
- Use the ATM finder on the Allpoint® website
- Call 1 (800) 809-0308 and select option 2 for the Voice Assistance ATM Locator
Riverside Community College District and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you optional added banking convenience with your Moreno Valley College Card when you choose to link it to a Wells Fargo Checking account.
For information about the major features and common fees of checking accounts offered through this program, learn more about the benefits of your Student ID.