BHSS Engagement Center
Career and Academic Advising
The School of Business, Health and Human Services (BHHS) offers innovative education and college-to-career pathways. Your engagement center's success team is available to help you complete your training in fields like business administration, real estate, marketing, accounting, kinesiology, dental studies, and social work.
Get in Touch
See someone right away
Engagement Center Live! connects you to an educational advisor, counselor, or peer mentor for same day assistance without needing an appointment. Students using drop-in services are seen on a first come, first-served basis.
Services are available in-person or online. Drop-in hours are limited and subject to change without notice.
Have a longer conversation
- Academic/career counseling and course selection
- Dates and deadlines
- Add/Drop classes and consequences
- Opting into credit and no-credit grading
- Matriculation appeal and prerequisite validation
- Develop/update student educational plans
- Assess transfer, certificate, associate, and graduation requirements
- Complete readmit contracts
Hours and Location
The School of BHHS is located at Moreno Valley College. Stop by the Welcome Center to check in for counseling appointments.
- Wednesday: 12:30 - 3:30 pm
- Thursday: 12:30 - 3 pm
- Tuesday: 12:45 - 3 pm
- Thursday: 9 am - 12:30 pm