Emergency Medical Technician Students
Limitations on enrollment:
- You must be 18 years of age
- Apply to Moreno Valley College
- You must have an American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Level CPR certification that remains current throughout the program in order to register
- Attend the EMT orientation in person or online
Learn more about the EMT Orientation
Other important information:
- EMT courses can be found in the class schedule under Emergency Medical Services
- EMS 50 and EMS 51 must be taken concurrently
- Please refer to the class schedule for the days the classes are offered
- The program is 8.5 units total
- The cost is $46 per unit. Additional approximate costs are approximately $500 for the mandatory uniform, $216 for books, and approximately $65 for a background check and any additional fees for health immunization verification. All fees are subject to change
- You must attend the orientation in person or online. Registration procedures will be explained at the orientation. For orientation time and date information, consult the schedule of classes or call the EMS information line at (951) 571-6395. You do not need to sign up to attend.
- Enrollment holds may take up to two business days to be lifted once students complete the online orientation. If you are unable to enroll more than three days after passing the online orientation exam, contact the EMS program office.
* Reminder: NO LATE ADMITTANCE will be permitted to enter the EMT orientation and on the first day of class.