Manage time, resources and people
Business administration helps prepare you to manage people, resources and time. With a degree or certificate in business administration, you'll be able to fulfill many different roles within small, medium and large businesses; be prepared to work in professional settings; and will be provided opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Whether you want to be an entrepreneur, a manager, an accountant or auditor, take your first steps with business administration at MVC.
Programs of Study
Why pursue business administration?
What You'll Learn
- How to use technology to analyze business decisions, develop and interpret data and reports, and enhance business communications.
- Apply basic business and accounting calculations, or with the accounting concentration, how to apply accounting principles to payroll, costs, income tax and computerized accounting.
- Understand the law and legal practices related to business organizations.
- How to apply sound management practices, moral judgment and ethical behavior to business situations.
- How to identify and analyze human relations techniques.
- Operations or Office Manager
- Real Estate Agent
- Accountant or Auditor
- Small Business Owner
- Market Research Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst
- Human Resources Generalist
Meet Your Faculty
Our business administration team is packed with real-world expertise and passion. Out areas of specialty include accounting, business law, real estate, management, entrepreneurship, marketing, and more.
Want to meet your part-time faculty? Keep scrolling.
Associate Professor, Business & Management
Assistant Professor, Accounting
Assistant Professor, Marketing & Entrepreneurship
Business, CIS & Industrial Technology
Business & Logistics
Business and Non-Credit
More Ways to Learn