You are a returning student if you have missed one or more primary terms (fall/spring) and must reapply.
Steps To Enroll For Returning Students
- Complete Online Admission Application
- Applications are processed within two business days
- You will receive emails with registration information and instructions
- Submit all transcripts
- Mail or hand-carry official transcripts
- Transcripts must be official, sealed and printed within 90 days
- Contact the Counseling Office for prerequisite validation or official evaluation
- Activate your Student Email
- Enroll in classes
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor.
- Find the classes you wish to enroll for in the Class Schedule.
- Register for classes on EduNav. You can register on or after your given date and time. For best choice of classes, register as soon as your registration appointment allows.
- Add and Drop deadlines are strictly enforced. Please check WebAdvisor for specific dates.
- If you need assistance registering for classes, visit our Registration Help Center in the Student Services Building, Room 108.
Need assistance with the application process?
Call the Outreach Office at (951) 571-6273.