You are a new student if you have not attended college before. You will be required to complete orientation, assessment and counseling prior to registering for classes.
|Application Deadlines (Dates may vary for Ben Clark Training Center programs)|
October 1, 2020 - June 24, 2021
October 1, 2020 - October 21, 2021
July 1, 2021 - January 6, 2022
July 1, 2021- April 21, 2022
Steps to Enroll for New Students
As a new Moreno Vally College Lion, follow the steps below to enroll.
- Apply for college
- Complete the online college admission application
- Applications are processed within two business days. You will receive emails with registration information and instructions.
- MVC's online orientation is available through MyPortal or WebAdvisor. Log in, click on the student menu and choose "Take your online orientation." For in-person orientations, contact the Assessment Center.
- Activate your student email.
- Plan your first semester classes.
- Request a first semester student educational plan on MyPortal or WebAdvisor. Log in, click on the student menu and choose "Create First Semester Ed Plan."
- You may also make an appointment with a counselor to figure out the best class options based on your career and transfer goals.
- Access your registration appointment through MyPortal or WebAdvisor. You may register on or after your given date and time. For the best choice of classes, register as soon as your registration appointment allows. Please also note that course add and drop deadlines are strictly enforced.
- Find the classes you wish to enroll for in the Class Schedule and then register in MyPortal or WebAdvisor.