Welcome to Academic Support at Moreno Valley College. Our mission is to provide MVC students with the resources needed to satisfactorily complete their courses and succeed academically. Academic Support offers the following support services: the Learning Center, Tutorial Services and Supplemental Instruction.
The Learning Center: Online Academic Resources
MVC's Learning Center offers students services to help them succeed in classes. All services are offered remotely and online.
Services include free math tutors, writing consultants, up to two hours of free tutoring per week per course, and supplemental instruction for historically difficult courses. Free access to 24/7 online tutoring is also available to enrolled students.
In-Person Study Space
Need a place to study or access to computers for classes? Study space and computers are available in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 121 (see map) in limited capacity for two hours at a time.
Hours from April 19 - June 11:
- Monday and Tuesday: 10 am - 3 pm
- Wednesday: 12 - 5 pm
- Thursday and Friday: Closed
Safety Requirements: To ensure the health and safety of our students and employees the following measures are required.
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth at all times and follow social distancing practices.
- All individuals must complete a temperature check, or display an approved Rave Guardian App screening.
- Only enrolled students at MVC with valid student ID card or student ID number are permitted. No children, minors or non-students may accompany you.
- No food or drinks allowed to be consumed indoors.
- Observe campus parking policies at all times.