Student Equity Workgroup
Welcome to the Student Equity Workgroup page. The Student Equity Workgroup is a subcommittee of the Student Equity & Achievement committee and works to address equity gaps and ensure access to services and success are available to all students. The Student Equity Workgroup also updates and submits the college's plan, which describes activities and procedures related to improving equity and success for specific populations at the college.
The Student Equity Workgroup's mission is to develop specific goals/outcomes and actions to address disparities in student success that are discovered through the review of disaggregated data for various student success indicators.
- Facilitator: Andrew Sanchez, Ph.D., Dean, Grants and Student Equity
The College consolidated the Student Success and Equity, Basic Skills Initiative, and Student Equity Committees under the Student Equity and Achievement (SEA) Committee for the purposes of implementing the college's Student Equity Plan. Please visit the SEA Committee webpage for further information.
- 2019-22 MVC Student Equity Plan Executive Summary
- MVC Student Equity Plan 2015-2018
- MVC Student Equity Plan Executive Summary 2015-2018
- SEA Expenditure Guidelines
- SEA Funding Request Form
- Student Equity Timeline
- Student Equity and Achievement Committee Bylaws
- Meeting Schedule
- Admin SharePoint Login
- CCCCO Student Equity
- CCCCO Student Success and Support Program
Send your inquiries to StudentEquity@mvc.edu.