Veterans Services Updates and Information
Moreno Valley College Veterans Resource Center will continue to offer online services.
For questions in regards to your VA certification, schedule an appointment with a VA Counselor, or inquire about being a student at MVC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VA Counseling appointments (including accommodation appointments) will be available via Zoom. You should set up an appointment with the VA Counselor if:
- You are a new student and are interested in using your GI Bill benefits. Ensure you have requested all official transcripts from previous institutions attended including JST transcripts.
- You are a current or returning students and would like to change your program of study.
- You are a current student and would like to schedule a follow up appointment and/or have questions in regards to your classes.
To set up a VA Counseling or Accommodations appointment, email email@example.com.
VA Certification Request
Request for certification with the VA will be done via email. To submit your MVC Veterans Statement of Responsibility Form, download the form, fill it out, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn how to fill out your Statement of Responsibility online (View video)
Learn how to scan documents using your phone (View video)
For additional resources to assist with this transition, utilize the information below.
- Online Resources and Student Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Food Pantry and Meal Assistance
- Laptop Loans
- Affordable Internet Service
- Digital Textbooks
For updates on the Veterans Resource Center and services, keep checking the Veterans Services website and your RCCD email.
|HOURS AND CONTACT INFORMATION|
Monday and Wednesday: 9 am - 3 pm