Back to Top
My Portal  |   Canvas  |   Distance Education  |   A - Z Index  |   Directory  |   People   Disability Accommodation Resources

Information for Continuing Veteran Students @ MVC

If you have attended Moreno Valley College and received VA Educational benefits in the previous term and would like to utilize benefits for the current term, you must complete the following steps:

  1. Register for classes using WebAdvisor
    • Priority Registration is granted to veteran students for four years from date of separation as noted on their DD214. Bring in a copy of your DD214 to the Veterans office for approval if not on file
    • Click on My Registration Date/Holds on WebAdvisor to check your assigned registration date
    • WebAdvisor Tutorials are available for assistance
    • Pay attention to important dates (i.e. add, drop with refund, without a "W" and with a "W") it is the students responsibility to drop classes
  1. Submit the Veterans Statement of Responsibility to the Veterans Office
    • Forms are available in the Admissions & Records lobby and on the Veterans website at and must be submitted each semester you will be utilizing your benefits
    • Submit via fax, scan and email or walk in to the office
    • If you are taking courses at Norco College and/or Riverside City College, you MUST also submit a Statement of Responsibility at their Veterans Office to receive benefits. Check the Forms link to fill out and print a Norco College or Riverside City College Statement of Responsibility