Transition to Success Extended Orientation Program
Transition to Success Extended Orientation Program (T2S) is designed to help first-time college students make a successful transition to college by completing all or some of the college matriculation process: orientation, assessment, counseling and registration. Participation is free, but space is limited. T2S events lasts between 3 to 4 hours total.
Requirements for Student Participation
- Be a first-time college student (never attended college)
- Have applied to MVC for the upcoming semester
- Need to complete the Orientation, Assessment, and/or Counseling (OAC) requirements of the college matriculation process in order to register for classes
Benefits of Participating in T2S
- Many participants receive early course registration
- Attend extended college orientation presentation given by counselors
- Complete Abbreviated Student Educational Plan with a counselor in person
- Have questions about assessment and placement answered
- Attend career exploration presentation
- Attend transfer exploration presentation
- Receive one-on-one guided assistance from college staff
- Receive one-on-one assistance from peer leaders in navigating the course registration process
Upcoming Program Event Dates
- Friday, December 14
Steps to Participate
- Apply to Moreno Valley College for the upcoming term.
- Apply early to increase your opportunity to participate in this program
- Communication about the program will be sent through your student email account.
- You will receive an email in your student email account with additional program details
- YOU MUST CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION
Contact MVC's Transition to Success team for event times, to confirm your participation, or further assistance.
Receive in-person assistance at: