Scholarships are financial aid awards designed to help you pay for your education. Scholarships can be a one-time award or renewable and may require that certain academic or demographic qualifications be met. Below is a collection of scholarships available directly to MVC students.
RCCD Foundation Scholarships
The Riverside Community College District (RCCD) Foundation offers scholarships for continuing and transferring students. To be considered for a scholarship, you must complete the scholarship application and go through the eligibility and selection process.
For a comprehensive list of outside scholarship opportunities, visit the RCCD Scholarship Site. Navigate to the Opportunities section and look under under External. Get started by accessing the RCCD Scholarship site.
- Real Estate Education Scholarship Program: Awards are available for students who need financial assistance to help afford enrollment costs in community college real estate education programs. Scholarships will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, so visit the website and apply as early as possible.
- Application period: September 1, 2021 – April 30, 2022.
- Submit your application to the Student Financial Services office in-person or by email.
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship: This is a yearly scholarship that supports the nation's top community college students in completing their bachelor's degrees through university transfer. The Foundation provides up to $55,000, college planning support, and ongoing advising.
- Application period: October 1, 2021 – January 10, 2022.
- Career One Stop: A U.S. Department of Labor career exploration and training site that includes a comprehensive list of scholarships and grant awards.
- Immigrants Rising: A list of scholarships available to undocumented students. Formerly known as E4FC.
- Scholarship Competitions and Breakfasts
- These annual scholarships support and award MVC students scholarships through essay, speech, and arts competitions.
For further assistance with scholarships, please contact us.