Scholarships are financial aid awards designed to help you pay for your education. Scholarships can be a one-time award or renewable and may require that certain academic or demographic qualifications be met. Below is a collection of scholarships available directly to MVC students.
RCCD Foundation Scholarships
The Riverside Community College District (RCCD) Foundation offers scholarships for continuing and transferring students. To be considered for a scholarship, you must complete the scholarship application and go through the eligibility and selection process.
The 2021-2022 application period for general RCCD Foundation Scholarships is now closed.
The 2021-2022 application for RCCD Foundation Scholarships for current High School Seniors is now open. Apply by April 30, 2021.
For a comprehensive list of outside scholarship opportunities, visit the RCCD Scholarship Site. Navigate to the Opportunities section and look under under External. Get started by accessing the RCCD Scholarship site.
- Cardenas Markets Foundation Scholarship Program I Becas Escolares: You may be eligible for up to $2,000 in academic support! The Cardenas Markets Foundation understands how important college completion is to students. The Scholarship Program is intended to support those students who have a relentless desire to achieve their dreams for a higher education and express a commitment to serve their community. Apply online before March 25, 2021. Submit your application online.
- CISOA Student Scholarship Program: The 2021 CISOA Student Scholarship Program will award ten (10) $1000 scholarships to students currently enrolled in college at least part-time (6 Units per term) with a 3.0 GPA or higher and have declared a major in an Information Technology related field of study (Computer Networking, MIS, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Electronics, etc.). Applications accepted March 1 - April 16, 2021. Submit your application online.
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship: A scholarship that supports the nation's top community college students in completing their bachelor's degrees through university transfer with financial aid, planning, and advising.
- Real Estate Education Endowment Scholarships: Students pursuing careers in real estate may be eligible for scholarships of up to $1,200 per academic year through the Foundation for California Community Colleges' Real Estate Endowment Scholarship program. Submit completed application packets to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career One Stop: A U.S. Department of Labor career exploration and training site that includes a comprehensive list of scholarships and grant awards.
- Immigrants Rising: A list of scholarships available to undocumented students. Formerly known as E4FC.