RCCD Foundation Scholarships
The Riverside Community College District (RCCD) Foundation offers scholarships for continuing and transferring students. Qualifications vary, such as financial need, academic performance, your selected major or academic program, career goal, club and community involvement, etc. To be considered for a scholarship you must complete the scholarship application and go through the eligibility and selection process.
The 2022-23 general application for RCCD Foundation Scholarships will be open:
October 18, 2021 – January 14, 2022
Who Can Apply?
There are over 250 scholarships available to students through the RCCD Foundation, and only one application is needed to apply. If you are an admitted student at MVC and have a student email address, you can apply for scholarships!
How to Apply for RCCD Scholarships
- Activate and use your MVC student email address.
- Think of at least one person to ask for a scholarship recommendation.
- Access your unofficial transcript on WebAdvisor – learn how to obtain unofficial transcripts.
- Go to the Scholarship Application site (click on the button below), and follow the log in instructions.
- Get more information on how to apply for scholarships.
- Learn how to navigate the scholarship application system
- Complete the application process before the deadline. Log back in or watch emails for important messages.
How to Get Help
What Happens After I Apply?
- Scholarship Selection Process
- Scholarship Notification and Recognition
- Accepting Your Scholarship Award and Disbursement
- Maintain your eligibility – Scholarships and Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Write Thank You Letters
- You may be selected as a Scholarship Alternate
For further assistance with scholarships, please contact us.