Contact MVC Health Services for COVID-19 Information
or call (951) 571-6103 to request a tele-talk opportunity.
Student Health and Psychological Services (SHPS) at MVC provides a caring place where a program of health education and services is available to improve student retention and success in college. The SHPS team is comprised of medical doctors, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and mental health counselors who are trained to assist you in a professional and confidential manner.
Health Services is funded by your student health fee, paid at the time of registration. Our goal is to assist MVC students with maintaining their physical and emotional health at a reasonable price.
Student Wellness Portal • Your Health, Online
Health and wellness help is available wherever you are through the Student Wellness Portal. Get live, virtual medical, mental health and referral assistance, or request help making an appointment to meet with Health Services in-person.
Visit us online Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4 pm via Zoom.
Services for Students
Health Services offers a variety of medical, nursing, and counseling services. Prices vary from free (covered by your student health fee), at cost, or for minimal fees.
- Health concern consultation and referral
- Immunizations, lab testing and prescriptions
- Treatment and evaluation for injury and illness
- Emergency first aid, health screenings, and physical exams
- A student wellness portal which helps you connect online, through Zoom, to health professionals
Your medical records and all discussions with the health center staff are confidential. Records will not be released without written consent of the student unless required by law.
Help with COVID-19
If you are sick with or believe you have come into contact with COVID-19, contact Health Services.
(951) 571-6103, or (951) 571-6147
Parkside Complex (PSC) 6, see map
Fall, winter and spring:
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
Student Wellness and Success
- Free Anonymous Mental Health Screening
- Test Taking Tips Prepare for college exams
- Wellness Central Your health and wellness are important and connected to your ability to succeed as a student. Wellness Central is a free online health and wellness resource that is available 24/7 in your space at your pace.
Health and Health Coverage
Faculty and Staff Assistance
- Behavioral Intervention Resource Team (BIRT) - Get Help with Crisis Management
- Assisting Students in Distress Guide Updated August 2019
- Faculty/Staff Guidelines for Assisting Students in Crisis pdf
- Health Education Outreach Events Memo to MVC Faculty pdf
- Health Services Extra Credit Participation Form pdf
For more crisis resources, visit our Mental Health page.