Free flu and COVID-19 vaccines available for students and employees
Make an appointment or walk-in from 10 am - 3 pm in PSC 6. Call (951)-571-6103 to get started. Bring a photo ID, a completed informed consent form for the vaccine you are receiving.
(Access forms for: flu vaccine or COVID-19 vaccine)
Student Health and Psychological Services (SHPS) at MVC provides a caring place where a program of health education and services is available to improve student retention and success in college. The SHPS team is comprised of medical doctors, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and mental health counselors who are trained to assist you in a professional and confidential manner.
Health Services is funded by your student health fee, paid at the time of registration. Our goal is to assist MVC students with maintaining their physical and emotional health at a reasonable price.
Student Wellness Portal • Your Health, Online
Health and wellness help is available wherever you are through the Student Wellness Portal. Get live, virtual medical, mental health and referral assistance, or request help making an appointment to meet with Health Services in-person.
Visit us online Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4 pm via Zoom.
Healthy Minds Study • Student Survey
We are conducting a student mental health survey from May 4 - 27. By completing this free and confidential questionnaire, students will be able to advocate for better mental and health services on campus.
There will be a weekly campus drawing for assorted prizes. Respondents will also be entered into a national sweepstakes to win one of two $500 prizes, or one of 10 $100 prizes this summer (1 in 20,000 chance of winning).
The link to respond was sent to your RCCD student email. Make your voice heard and respond today!
Services for Students
Health Services offers a variety of medical, nursing, and counseling services. Prices vary from free (covered by your student health fee), at cost, or for minimal fees.
- Health concern consultation and referral
- Immunizations, lab testing and prescriptions
- Treatment and evaluation for injury and illness
- Emergency first aid, health screenings, and physical exams
- A student wellness portal which helps you connect online, through Zoom, to health professionals
Make an Appointment
Make and cancel appointments, review your immunization records, review and sign forms and access patient education materials using our self-scheduling portal. Your health and psychological services team is ready to help!
Also use the online health portal to:
Your medical records and all discussions with the health center staff are confidential. Records will not be released without written consent of the student unless required by law.
Help with COVID-19
If you are sick with or believe you have come into contact with COVID-19, contact Health Services.
Parkside Complex 6 (PSC 6) (see map)
Fall, winter and spring:
Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 4 pm
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
Make an Appointment:
Socialize with Us:
Student Wellness and Success
- Free Anonymous Mental Health Screening
- Test Taking Tips Prepare for college exams
- Wellness Central Your health and wellness are important and connected to your ability to succeed as a student. Wellness Central is a free online health and wellness resource that is available 24/7 in your space at your pace.
Health and Health Coverage
Faculty and Staff Assistance
- Behavioral Intervention Resource Team (BIRT) - Get Help with Crisis Management
- Assisting Students in Distress Guide Updated August 2019
- Faculty/Staff Guidelines for Assisting Students in Crisis pdf
- Health Services Extra Credit Participation Form pdf
For more crisis resources, visit our Mental Health page.