Contact MVC Health Services for COVID-19 Information
or call (951) 571-6103 to request a tele-talk opportunity.
No in-person appointments can be made at this time.
Student Health and Psychological Services (SHPS) at MVC provides a caring place where a program of health education and services is available to improve student retention and success in college. The SHPS team is comprised of medical doctors, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and mental health counselors who are trained to assist you in a professional and confidential manner.
Health Services is funded by your student health fee, paid at the time of registration. Our goal is to assist MVC students with maintaining their physical and emotional health at a reasonable price.
Health Services offers a variety of medical, nursing, and counseling service for free (covered by your student health fee), at cost, or, for select services, for a minimal fee.
- Health concern consultation and referral
- Immunizations, lab testing and prescriptions
- Treatment and evaluation for injury and illness
- Emergency first aid, health screenings, physical exams and more
- Not able to make it on campus? Learn more about health and wellness with Wellness Central, a free online health and wellness resource that is available 24/7 in your space at your pace.
- View a comprehensive list of fees and services offered
Your medical records and all discussions with the health center staff are confidential. Records will not be released without written consent of the student unless required by law.
(951) 571-6103, or (951) 571-6147
Parkside Complex (PSC) 6, see map
Fall, winter and spring:
Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 4 pm
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Campus Well Newsletter Online monthly newsletter featuring the latest on health and wellness.
- Free Anonymous Mental Health Screening
- Test Taking Tips Prepare for college exams
- What is TB? video Learn about TB before you get tested.
- Healthcare Marketplace Find health coverage that fits your budget and meets your needs.
- Covered California PDF Learn about your health coverage options and if your household income qualifies you for financial and health insurance help.
- Wellness Central Your health and wellness are important and connected to your ability to succeed as a student. Wellness Central is a free online health and wellness resource that is available 24/7 in your space at your pace.
For more crisis resources, visit our Mental Health page.
Faculty and Staff Resources
- Assisting Students in Distress Guide Updated August 2019
- Faculty/Staff Guidelines for Assisting Students in Crisis pdf
- Health Education Outreach Events Memo to MVC Faculty pdf
- Health Services Extra Credit Participation Form pdf