Our mission is to provide encouragement and guidance to students in their various stages of the life long career development process. This will offer a framework for individuals to define and achieve their educational and occupational goals, and prepare them for the diverse and changing economy.
All Assessments listed below are FREE to take!
- With all assessments, make sure you take it when you are not distracted. Answer questions with your first initial/gut response this will offer a more clear assessment result.
- For best use of results when completed, make an appointment to see a counselor to discuss.
- Enter Access Code: mvc-exploration
- The VitaNavis® platform is designed to help students identify and articulate their strengths and interests and translate that information into a better understanding of their career and education opportunities.
- The Balance Careers
- Your skills, interests, personality, and values shape your career. Whether you are just starting out or are curious about other careers, these self-assessment tests and tools will help you make the right choice.
- My Next Move
- The O*NET Interest Profiler can help you find out what your interests are and how they relate to the world of work. You can find out what you like to do.
- The O*NET Interest Profiler helps you decide what kinds of careers you might want to explore.
- When done, print out and save your results! You will lose your results after you close the web page.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: Learn about Occupations/Careers from A-Z. From What they do, How to Become One, Salary and similar occupations of interest.
- ONET: an online tool to help you career exploration and job analysis. Learn about occupations based on your current skill set and/or interested industry
- California Career Café: Learn about your strengths, talents, interests and educational options, explore career opportunities and connect to employers looking for qualified employees.
- STEM Careers: Are you interested in anything to do with science, technology, engineering, or mathematics? Start here!
- Career Café
- A recent study conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers found that employers extend job offers to 70% of their interns.
- Internship Finder
- On this site, you will find virtually all of the information you might need to get started, as well as tips, tricks and advice to make sure that you make the most out of your internship placement.
- One Day One Job
- Search thousands of companies and tens of thousands of entry level and intern positions
- Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities (HACU)
- Since 1992, HACU has offered one of the best internship programs in the country. The HACU National Internship Program works with federal government agencies and corporate partners to place undergraduate and graduate students in PAID internships.
- Internships/fellowships may be at a NASA Center or may be at a NASA industry or academic partner.
- No, we don't mean Google internships we mean an internship WITH the Google company.
- Intern Queen
- This comprehensive guide from "Intern Queen" Lauren Berger shows students how to land impressive internships, get the most out of them, and dash from work experience to networking to resume building.
- Discover internships. 73,171 internship positions from 34,302 companies located in 8,959 cities across all 50 states.
- Disney Careers/College Program
- Magic experience plus paid internships.
- Career One Stop (Videos) : Watch Career Videos to learn more about careers of interest. Videos are by the 16 career clusters recognized by the Department of education and represent over 550 careers
- New MVC Employment Placement
- New How to prepare for a Job Fair