You are a transfer student if you have attended a community college, college and/or university elsewhere but have never enrolled in RCCD classes before.
Steps To Enroll For Transfer Students
- Applications are processed within two business days
- You will receive emails with registration information and instructions
- The application now includes the Placement Survey
- Also download the free GradGuru app to get deadline reminders, campus information and customized notices about events on your phone.
- Mail or hand-carry official transcripts
- Transcripts must be official, sealed and printed within 90 days
- Contact the Counseling Office for prerequisite validation or official evaluation
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor or MyPortal.
- Find the classes you wish to enroll for in the Class Schedule.
- Register for classes on EduNav. You can register on or after your given date and time. For best choice of classes, register as soon as your registration appointment allows.
- Add and Drop deadlines are strictly enforced. Please check WebAdvisor for specific dates.
- If you need assistance registering for classes, visit our Registration Help Center in the Student Services Building, Room 108.