Back to Top
A - Z Index  |   Canvas  |   Directory  |   Email  |   My Portal  |   People |    SSO     Disability Accommodation Resources

Change of Address Information

To change/update your address, you must log in to WebAdvisor.  You may also fill out the Student Change of Information form and walk it in to the Admissions & Records office or mail it in with a valid picture ID to:

Moreno Valley College
ATT: Admissions & Records
16130 Lasselle Street
Moreno Valley, CA 92551

Please note the following:

For more information regarding submitting your change of address, please call (951) 571-6101, or send an email to Admissions & Records.