Welcome to Admissions & Records
This fall, we're returning to campus! We hope to welcome you back to MVC in our new Welcome Center building. That's why in-person services will be closed on August 2-4 during our move. Virtual services will still be available during that time. We will be fully closed on August 5, with normal services resuming on August 9. Contact us if you have any questions.
Welcome to Admissions & Records at Moreno Valley College. Enrolling in college doesn't need to be a complicated process. The Admissions team is here to guide you through the steps to become a Moreno Valley College student. Our mission? To provide accurate and effective services to students to meet their enrollment and registration needs.
Steps to Enroll
What You'll Need to Know
- Programs of Study
- Enrollment Fees and Costs
- Admission Application Deadlines
- Class Schedule
- What is a "Home College"?
- Important Forms for Students
- AB 540 Dream Act
- Student ID/College Card
Student Services Live
Student Services Live! helps you with your registration and student services needs. Join members of the Admissions and Records, Assessment, and Financial Aid teams for assistance during the week online, through Zoom.
- Get help registering for classes, with resetting student emails and with account holds
- Information about account holds
- FAFSA application assistance and your financial aid status
- Assistance with understanding placement results
- Help getting answers to general college questions
Registering for Classes with EduNav
Hours & Location
Admissions & Records has available in-person (via appointment) and online (via email or Student Services Live) services.
Student Services building,
Text: (951) 251-4550
|Admissions & Records Office Hours*|
Note: In-person service is via appointment only.
|We also offer assistance at the Ben Clark Training Center (BCTC)|
Admissions & Records @ BCTC
Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 4 pm
* Note: Hours are subject to change without previous notice.