Back to Top
A - Z Index  |   Canvas  |   Directory  |   Email  |   My Portal  |   People |    SSO     Disability Accommodation Resources
Transferable English and math is for everyone.

Course Placement (AB 705)

Riverside Community College District students are eligible to take transfer-level math and English courses. Research shows that a high school grade point average and coursework are the strongest predictors of performance in college-level coursework.

With the newly enacted process (Assembly Bill 705), students receive a placement using high school records instead of our old assessment tests. The new placement process will include a variety of academic and student support services.

To get your new placement, by simply answering a few questions.

Should you need assistance, please contact Admissions & Records.

Take the Placement Survey Now - You will be redirected. Use your student email/WebAdvisor login information.