Moreno Valley College Events
Choose an event, view a comprehensive calendar, or see our event listings to learn more. Submit new event requests on the 25Live site.
Cancelled and Postponed Events
Due to safety concerns and recommendations from county health officials regarding slowing the spread of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus, the Moreno Valley College campus is closed to students until further notice. In-person events have been cancelled or postponed. Please check for COVID-19 status updates from the Riverside Community College District for more information.
- All Campus Tours scheduled for Moreno Valley are postponed
- All scheduled in-person workshops and field trips are postponed
- ASMVC has postponed all club activities, scheduled celebrations, blood drives, transfer events
- MVC Equity Week is postponed
- Cesar Chavez Scholarshop Breakfast is postponed
Featured Events and Activities
- 8-Week Classes Start October 19. Enroll Now!
- Moreno Valley College offers accelerated courses during the first and second half of each major term. Enroll in an 8-week class to complete your degree and transfer requirements even faster. View the class schedule for open courses.
- 9/24 12p
- Online Workshop: CA Dream Act Application
- Learn more about the California Dream Act, requirements, get help applying and discover what you need to do to stay eligible from Student Financial Services at a financial aid webinar. See the webinar schedule for more dates and instructions on how to access Zoom webinars.
- 9/24 12:50p
- Hispanic Heritage Celebration
- Celebrate Latinx culture and the contributions of Hispanic Americans with the Associated Students! See the event flyer for more information and for details on how to join in using Zoom.
- 9/24 12:50p
- Online Event: Fall Into Stem
- Get to know your STEM faculty and learn what it takes to succeed as a STEM student at MVC's Fall Into Stem faculty and student mixer! See the webinar schedule for more dates and instructions on how to access Zoom webinars. RSVP required.
- 9/28 11a
- Wellness Webinar: Financial Wellness
- Learn about financial wellness and how to make sound financial decisions at a wellness webinar hosted by Student Health & Psychological Services. See the webinar schedule for the link to join the Zoom session and for more additional scheduled webinars.
- 9/28 12p
- Online Workshop: Financial Aid Q&A
- Learn all you need to know about financial aid and get your questions answered from Student Financial Services at a financial aid virtual workshop. See the webinar schedule for more dates and instructions on how to access Zoom webinars.
- 10/5 11a
- Wellness Webinar: Toolkit for Healthy Relationships
- Learn tips and tools to build and maintain healthy relationships, including with family, friends and loved ones, at a wellness webinar hosted by Student Health & Psychological Services. See the webinar schedule for the link to join the Zoom session and for more additional scheduled webinars.
- 10/6 12:15p
- ASMVC Lion Fitness Days: Bootcamp
- Get fit this fall with ASMVC! The Associated Students of MVC present virtual fitness days for all. This week, experience fitness with through Bootcamp! Students with paid student services fees can also register for gift card giveaways. See the fitness days schedule for more dates and the link to join over Zoom.
Alerts, News and Information
- Safety and emergency planning
- Sign up for our Emergency Notification System
- Moreno Valley College news archives
- Wildlife at MVC