Moreno Valley College Events
Choose an event, view a comprehensive calendar, or see our event listings to learn more. Submit new event requests on the 25Live site.
Featured Events and Activities
Coming to campus requires vaccination. Learn more →
COVID-19 safety policies and procedures are in place to ensure the health and safety of our students, employees and event attendees from risks connected to COVID-19, including exposure and transmission. Please refer to the provisions of the Moreno Valley College Safe Reopening Plan for more information.
- 11/30 10a
- In-Person: CSU and UC Application Assistance Sessions
- Get help with filling in the CSU or UC application if you plan to transfer next year. Join the Career and Transfer Center in Student Services Building, Room 108 from 10 am to 2 pm. You must show your CLEARED4 pass and wear a face mask.
- 11/30 11a
- Tranquility Tuesday: Meditation for Sleep
- Join Health Services for some rest and relaxation and learn ways to be more mindful. Get mentally and physically fit, explore mental health topics and connect with your fellow students and mental health professionals. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 11/30 12p
- Online Workshop: Help Completing Your 2022-23 CA Dream Act Application
- Get help completing your online CA Dream Act application at this online workshop hosted by Student Financial Services. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 12/1 9a
- Public Safety Programs Tour and Presentation
- Are you ready to serve your local community? Learn about MVC's academic pathways in emergency medical services, crime analysis, homeland security and emergency management, law enforcement and fire technology and virtually tour the Ben Clark Training Center campus. See the workshop flyer for details and register to attend.
- 12/1 11a
- Wellness Wednesday: What is trauma?
- Learn ways to improve your physical health and mental health at a wellness workshop hosted by Health Services. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 12/2 12p
- Online Workshop: Financial Aid for Foster Youth
- Are you current or former foster youth? Learn about the financial aid options available to you at this online workshop hosted by Student Financial Services. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 12/6 11a
- Monday Motivation: The Power of Emotional Intelligence
- Join Health Services every Monday to learn ways to motivate yourself. Learn practical success tools to manage stress, test anxiety, time management, and much more. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 12/6 4p
- Transfer Events: CBU Virtual Transfer Day
- Are you interested in transferring to CBU? Attend CBU's Virtual Transfer Day, an event for transfer students and high school dual-enrollment students who are interested in the traditional undergraduate daytime program at CBU. See the schedule for more dates and how to join online. Registration is required.
Alerts, News and Information
- Safety and emergency planning
- Sign up for our Emergency Notification System
- Moreno Valley College news archives
- Wildlife at MVC
Events During COVID-19
If you wish to host an on-campus event, event hosts are required to submit their event through 25Live and also complete the Event Safety form to help plan and execute a safe event. The safety form must be submitted to Tony Ruiz, Coordinator, College Safety & Emergency Planning, before an event can be approved. If you have any questions, contact the MVC safety office at (951) 571-6943.