Moreno Valley College Events
Choose an event, view a comprehensive calendar, or see our event listings to learn more. Submit new event requests on the 25Live site.
Cancelled and Postponed Events
Due to safety concerns and recommendations from county health officials regarding slowing the spread of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus, the Moreno Valley College campus is closed to students until further notice. In-person events have been cancelled or postponed. Please check for COVID-19 status updates from the Riverside Community College District for more information.
- All Campus Tours scheduled for Moreno Valley are postponed
- All scheduled in-person workshops and field trips are postponed
- ASMVC has postponed all club activities, scheduled celebrations, blood drives, transfer events
- MVC Equity Week is postponed
- Cesar Chavez Scholarshop Breakfast is postponed
Featured Events and Activities
- Register for Winter 2021 Classes
- General registration for the winter 2021 session has begin. Check out your registration appointment in MyPortal or view the class schedule to see what's available this term.
- Thanksgiving Break. No classes.
- Moreno Valley College classes are not in session from November 23 - 29. Student services are still available during the break from November 23 - 25 only. See the academic calendar for more important dates.
- 11/30 11a
- Wellness Webinar: Beating Test Anxiety
- Learn about mental health and how to beat test anxiety at a wellness webinar hosted by Student Health & Psychological Services. See the webinar schedule for the link to join the Zoom session and for more additional scheduled webinars.
- 12/1 12:15p
- ASMVC Lion Fitness Days: Body Sculpting
- Get fit this fall with ASMVC! The Associated Students of MVC present virtual fitness days for all. Students with paid student services fees can also register for gift card giveaways. See the fitness days schedule for more dates and the link to join over Zoom.
- 12/1 3p
- Online Workshop: Financial Aid for High School Students
- Prepare for college by knowing about your financial aid resources. From scholarships to the FAFSA to grants, learn how to pay for college at this online workshop hosted by Student Financial Services. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 12/2 12:30p
- Online Workshop: RCCD Scholarships
- Learn more about getting financial help for college and get help completing your RCCD scholarship application. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 12/3 12p
- Online Workshop: Help Completing your FAFSA Application
- Get help completing your FAFSA application at this online workshop hosted by Student Financial Services. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 12/7 11a
- Wellness Webinar: Test Taking Skills
- Learn how to strengthen your test taking skills and decrease test stress at a wellness webinar hosted by Student Health & Psychological Services. See the webinar schedule for the link to join the Zoom session and for more additional scheduled webinars.
Alerts, News and Information
- Safety and emergency planning
- Sign up for our Emergency Notification System
- Moreno Valley College news archives
- Wildlife at MVC