Moreno Valley College Events
Choose an event, view a comprehensive calendar, or see our event listings to learn more. Submit new event requests on the 25Live site.
Cancelled and Postponed Events
Due to safety concerns and recommendations from county health officials regarding slowing the spread of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus, the Moreno Valley College campus is closed to students until further notice. In-person events have been cancelled or postponed. Please check for COVID-19 status updates from the Riverside Community College District for more information.
- All Campus Tours scheduled for Moreno Valley are postponed
- All scheduled in-person workshops and field trips are postponed
- ASMVC has postponed all club activities, scheduled celebrations, blood drives, transfer events
- MVC Equity Week is postponed
- Cesar Chavez Scholarshop Breakfast is postponed
Featured Events and Activities
- Register for Summer 2021 Classes
- General registration for summer 2021 courses opens May 10. Summer classes start June 21. Check out your registration appointment in MyPortal or View the class schedule to see what's available this term.
- 5/10 11a
- Wellness Workshops: Monday Motivation
- Attend a daily Monday through Friday Wellness workshop hosted by Health Services. Get mentally and physically fit, explore mental health topics and connect with your fellow students and mental health professionals. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 5/11 12p
- Online Workshop: Financial Aid for Undocumented Students
- Receive an overview of the various financial aid resources for undocumented students at this online workshop hosted by Student Financial Services. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 5/11 12:15p
- Fitness Days: Zumba
- Zumba combines high energy songs and easy routines to make your workout fun and enjoyable. Register to attend.
- 5/14 9a
- Free COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic (Appointment Required)
- MVC is hosting vaccination clinics for the first and second dose of the Pfizer vaccine for all RCCD employees and students, as well as their family members aged 16 and over. Make an appointment and visit the Student Academic Services Building, room 121 from 9 am - 2 pm. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 5/14 2p
- Online Workshop: Managing Interview Anxiety
- Need help coping with interview anxiety? Interview anxiety is real. Learn practical tips to keep anxiety in check during interviews at this online workshop. See the workshop flyer to learn how to RSVP.
Alerts, News and Information
- Safety and emergency planning
- Sign up for our Emergency Notification System
- Moreno Valley College news archives
- Wildlife at MVC