Moreno Valley College Events
Choose an event, view a comprehensive calendar, or see our event listings to learn more. Submit new event requests on the 25Live site.
Featured Events and Activities
Coming to campus requires vaccination. Learn more →
COVID-19 safety policies and procedures are in place to ensure the health and safety of our students, employees and event attendees from risks connected to COVID-19, including exposure and transmission. Please refer to the provisions of the Moreno Valley College Safe Reopening Plan for more information.
- Enroll in Summer and Fall Classes
- General registration for summer and fall 2022 courses is open! Summer term starts June 21. See what's available in MyPortal or view the class schedule.
- 5/23 11a
- Monday Motivation: Managing Test Anxiety
- Join Health Services every Monday to learn ways to motivate yourself. Learn practical success tools to manage stress, test anxiety, time management, and much more. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 5/24 11a
- Tranquility Tuesday: Guided Imagery
- Join Health Services for some rest and relaxation and learn ways to be more mindful. Get mentally and physically fit, explore mental health topics and connect with your fellow students and mental health professionals. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 5/24 12:15p
- Mountain Lion Fitness Days: Yoga
- Join ASMVC and the Sports and Fitness Club for exciting exercise routines led by fitness professionals. Yoga is the practice of connecting movement and breath, which challenges the body's flexibility, strength, and endurance while deepening the mind, body, and soul connection. Register to attend online.
- 5/25 11a
- Wellness Wednesday: Directing Change Movie Screening Presentation
- Learn ways to improve your physical health and mental health at a wellness workshop hosted by Health Services. See the workshop schedule for more dates and how to join online.
- 5/26 10a
- CC Live Workshop: Using Canvas on your phone versus computer
- CC Live is here to help you succeed in your online and in-person classes! Using Canvas from your phone is convenient, but have you ever missed something important? Join the quad, MVC's virtual student community, to discover how to find information no matter how you access Canvas. Register to attend online.
- 5/26 1p
- School of Visual and Performing Arts Open House
- Join MVC's School of Visual and performing Arts for an in-person open house event on May 26, 1 - 3 pm, in Coudures Plaza. Learn about our available majors, meet your success team, enjoy games and activities, explore your academic and career options, enjoy snacks and more. A CLEARED4 pass is required. Learn about the School of VPA.
- 5/26 4p
- Transfer Workshop: UC TAP and TAG Applications
- Planning to attend UCR or UC Merced in winter or spring 2023? Now is the time to file your UC TAG application, through May 31. Learn what's involved and get step by step assistance at this online workshop. Register to attend online.
Alerts, News and Information
- Safety and emergency planning
- Sign up for our Emergency Notification System
- Moreno Valley College news archives
- Wildlife at MVC
Events During COVID-19
If you wish to host an on-campus event, event hosts are required to submit their event through 25Live and also complete the Event Safety form to help plan and execute a safe event. The safety form must be submitted to Tony Ruiz, Coordinator, College Safety & Emergency Planning, before an event can be approved. If you have any questions, contact the MVC safety office at (951) 571-6943.