COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing
Vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting and reducing the severity of COVID-19. Students, employees and community members are welcome to get vaccinated at an on-campus Moreno Valley College vaccination clinic. Vaccination options also exist in the surrounding community. MVC also offers free COVID-19 testing to students and employees. COVID-19 vaccines are free of charge.
Get Vaccinated at MVC
Attend an MVC vaccination clinic to receive the first/second dose Pfizer vaccine or single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Minors age 12 and over may receive the Pfizer vaccine. You may make an appointment or walk in on the day of.
You may get your second shot at MVC even if you received your first shot elsewhere. Simply bring your vaccination card with you so we can verify the date of the first shot.
We offer first and second dose Pfizer (ages 12 and over) or single-dose Johnson & Johnson (ages 18 and over) vaccines.
Hours and Location
September 28 from 9 am - 5 pm
16130 Lasselle St, Moreno Valley, CA 92551
Administration Annex Building
Park in Lot B, No Permit Required
Come prepared for your vaccine
- Bring a completed consent form for each dose pdf
- Bring Identification: Bring your Driver's License, passport or other government-issued ID. For minors, a birth certificate or passport must be provided to verify age.
- Bring Insurance (Optional): Bring your insurance card if you have insurance (not required if you don't have insurance).
- Bring your COVID-19 vaccination card for second dose vaccine only
COVID-19 Testing Services
Partially vaccinated students and employees can schedule testing appointments at one of the three colleges or District offices through CLEARED4. Walk-ins are also welcome. Get tested at MVC in the Administration Annex at the following days and times:
- Mondays and Thursdays (7 am - 2 pm)
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays (Noon - 7 pm)
COVID-19 tests take 48 hours, or two business days, to process. If 48 hours has passed and your test results have not shown up, you may visit the CLEARED4 support station or contact Health Services.
Vaccines are Required
If you want to come to campus, students, employees and the community must be vaccinated and provide proof of your vaccination status.
When you're at MVC, you must:
- Wear your face mask
- Be fully or partially vaccinated
- Complete your daily symptom checker
Unvaccinated individuals may not come to campus.
Community Vaccination and Testing Options
Only PCR test results are accepted for CLEARED4 authorization to be on campus. PCR tests take up to 48 hours to process.
If you're unable to make the date or time of a vaccination clinic MVC, or want to explore options that may be closer to you, the following vaccination and testing options exist:
Apple Urgent Care
25970 Iris Ave #3B
Moreno Valley, CA 92551
26180 Iris Ave.
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
16020 Perris Blvd.
Moreno Valley, CA 92551
Public Health Resources
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- CDC Travel Health Notices
- CDC Key Prevention Strategies
- County of Riverside University Health System Public Health
- California Department of Public Health
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Send questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 222-8662.