Mailroom and Copy Center
The Mailroom, Copy Center, and Warehouse provides mailboxes, intercollege mail processing and incoming postal mail distribution; photocopying; and receiving and shipping services.
The Copy Center is equipped with one, high-speed copy machine to handle copy requests. Stapling, three-hole punch, and one and two-side prints can be completed upon request.
Submit a Copy Request
Copy requests can either be hard copy originals attached to a Copy Request Form pdf or a file attachment to an email to email@example.com with the copy request form. Hard copy originals can be turned in to the mailroom in the requisition drop box.
- Allow a minimum of three working days for copy jobs. Emergency/walk-up jobs may be done on a limited basis. Due to workload, machine downtimes and staffing we may not be able to accept emergency/walk-up jobs.
- Unexpected downtimes and turnaround time delays may be caused by equipment breakdown. Please allow extra time whenever possible.
- Plain white paper is available in the following sizes: 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14", and 11" x 17"
- Paper colors: White, blue, green, pink, salmon and yellow
- Paper types: standard, cardstock (white only)
- Employees of Riverside Community College District will abide by all aspects of the Copyright Law, Title 17 of the United States Code, to the extent possible under authoritative interpretation of the law.
- View copyright policy »
- Mailboxes are available for administrators, departments, and full and part-time faculty. The list is generated and updated every semester by the Instructional Department Specialists (IDS) and Administrative Assistants for departments.
- Collecting mail after hours: If you are an MVC faculty member who works at MVC after normal mailroom operational hours, you can pick up your mail in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 317. This is ONLY available for those faculty who do not work at MVC during normal mailroom operational hours: 6:30 am - 4:30 pm. If you have not been set up with an after-hours mailbox, contact your Instructional Department Specialist (IDS).
- The mailroom receives mail from United States Postal Service, sorts and distributes mail to be placed in college mailboxes or sent out to other colleges.
District oncoming and outgoing mail
- Pick-up time: 9 am
- Three color-coded bins are provided for outgoing mail to colleges and education centers.
- Blue bin for anything for the District offices or Riverside City College
- Black bin for Ben Clark Training Center
- Yellow bin for Norco College
- No students or unauthorized personnel are allowed in the mailroom.
The warehouse receives and shipping from UPS, Office Depot, Reliable and FedEx Ground and Express, etcetera.
Fall, winter and spring:
Copy Center Hours:
Fall, winter and spring:
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 4:30