Faculty Development Committee
A standing committee of MVC's Academic Senate.
Please direct inquiries on faculty development surveys, or on any other matters regarding faculty development to Terrie Hawthorne.
How to Apply for FLEX Credit
To apply for Flex Credit for you independent Flex Activities during the Covid 19 Quarantine, refer to the instructions provided you by email from the Faculty Development Coordinator or contact the helpdesk.
All part-time Flex requests are completed via eletronic approval through Etrieve. Etrieve can be accessed through the Single Sign-On portal.
- Access Etrieve to file your FLEX requests
- Associate Faculty Assessment Hours - Instructions
- Associate Faculty Professional Development Hours - Instructions
Flex Forms and Documents
- FLEX Frequent Asked Questions
- FLEX Application for Faculty Development Reimbursement
- FLEX Event Feedback Form: PDF | DOCX
- FLEX Event Request Form: PDF | DOCX
- FLEX Event Sign-in Sheet: PDF | DOCX
- New Faculty Orientation Feedback: PDF | DOCX
- Part Time Faculty Fall Reception Feedback: PDF | DOCX
Faculty Development Documents
2020-21 Faculty Developement Committee Meeting Dates
Faculty Development Committee meetings will take place over Zoom until further notice. For the link to join, contact the faculty development coordinator, Terrie Hawthorne.
|September 24||12:50 - 1:50 pm||Via Zoom|
|October 22||12:50 - 1:50 pm||Via Zoom|
|February 25||12:50 - 1:50 pm||Via Zoom|
|March 25||12:50 - 1:50 pm||Via Zoom|
|April 29||12:50 - 1:50 pm||Via Zoom|
|May 27||12:50 - 1:50 pm||Via Zoom|
Agendas & Minutes