Disbursement Method Information
Important Updates Regarding Your Financial Aid Disbursement
Welcome to the RCCD Disbursement Method Information page. Beginning with Summer 2014, RCCD students will receive their financial aid disbursements via Higher One disbursement services. All students will have a "CHOICE" on how they will like to receive their financial aid funds. Your options include:
- Higher One MyOne debit card: Mastercard
- Direct Deposit into your personal account (ACH)
- Paper Check
All students MUST make a selection in order to avoid delay in their scheduled disbursement.
Access the disbursement CHOICE site now.
» Important Information Concerning your Disbursementspdf
» Please make sure your address is always up to date and correct on WebAdvisor
» ATM now available at MVC! It's located in the SAS building's lobby area (see map)
How do you sign up for your disbursement CHOICE?
- Turn in your required documents listed on Web Advisor under "Required Documents by Year" for 2014-15. These documents can be turned in at the Moreno Valley College Student Financial Services department, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: 16130 Lasselle Street, Moreno Valley, CA 92551
- Once your documents are received, a Bright Lime Green welcome packet will be mailed to your address listed on Web Advisor from Higher One. This packet will include your disbursement CHOICE Debit MasterCard. This card is your KEY to making your CHOICE
- Use the card to log on to the Higher One website to make your CHOICE. This card is not activated unless you choose it as your disbursement option. If you choose direct deposit or paper check, keep your card safe in case you want to update your choice in the future. Access the disbursement CHOICE site now.
- If you are eligible for a financial aid disbursement, you will receive your aid based on the method you choose and our published disbursement schedule (see below):
- This does not mean you have been processed or are eligible for financial aid. The card will not have any funds available until your eligibility is confirmed and awards are accepted. Once eligibility is confirmed and you receive a disbursement notification email, funds will be available.
|Moreno Valley College
Financial Aid Office
Hours of Operation:
Go to the Contact Us section for more information.
Student Academic Services (SAS) building, near Coffee Shop (see map)
If you select the "Easy Refund" preference any online banking questions must be made to Higher One.
Customer Service Phone Number:
Customer Service Mailing Address:
Higher One Hours of Operation:
Moreno Valley College
16130 Lasselle Street
Moreno Valley, CA 92551
Ben Clark Training Center
(951) 571-6300 new
16791 Davis Avenue
Riverside, CA 92518
16888 Bundy Avenue
Riverside, CA 92518