- 11/17 10a
- Fire Academy Class 38 Graduation Ceremony
- Join in celebrating the achievement of Fire Academy Class 38 on Saturday, November 17 at 10 am. The ceremony will be held at the Ben Clark Training Center Fire Drill Grounds. For the address and more information, view the event flyer or view a map of BCTC.
- 11/19 1p
- Financial Aid for UC Riverside Workshop
- Don't allow the cost of a UC education scare you. Attend the Financial Aid Options workshop, presented by the Career & Transfer Center, to discover the financial aid options available to you and receive help with your FAFSA application. Join us Monday, November 19 from 1 - 3:30 pm in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 214. For more information, view the workshop flyer website.
- 11/19 2p
- Library Literacy Workshop
- In order to teach students, faculty and staff information literacy skills at the Moreno Valley College, the library one-hour offers workshops that cover how to search the catalog, find articles through databases, use ebooks, and evaluate sources. Workshops are drop-in and open to anyone on a first-come, first-served basis. All workshops are held in Library, Room 205. For more information and additional workshop dates, view the library website.
- College Closed
- Campus closed in observation of the Thanksgiving holiday. For more information about holiday closures, view the academic calendar.
- 11/27 6p
- Exposing Human Trafficking Presentation
- The Human Services Club presents Exposing Human Trafficking, a presentation by Opal Singleton. Learn about the prevalence and dangers of the human traffic trade in southern California. Singleton is an author, CEO of Million Kids and the training and outreach coodrinator for the Riverside County Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force. Join us on Tuesday, November 27 at 6 pm in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 121. For more information, view the event flyer.
- 11/29 12:50p
- MVC Chamber Choir Concert
- Music at Moval presents the fall concert series! Join us for an exciting free concert featuring the MVC Chamber Choir, directed by Matt Brown, Ph.D. The concert will be held in the Student Services Building, Room 101 on Thursday, November 29 at 12:50 pm. For more events, view the fall concert series flyer.
- 11/30 7:30a
- Veterans Scholarship Breakfast
- Join MVC for the Fourth Annual Veterans Scholarship Breakfast on Friday, November 30, 2018 at 7:30 am in Student Academic Services (SAS) Building, Room 121. The Veterans Scholarship Breakfast offers Veteran students the opportunity to earn a $1,000 scholarship by reflecting on their unique experiences in both the armed forces and their pursuit of an education. Parking is free the day of the event. For more information, visit the event site.
- 12/4 12:50p
- Elevator Speech for Job Interviews Workshop
- An elevator speech is a brief, professional summary about yourself. Prepare your elevator speech so you can answer the single most most asked question during a job interview: "Can you tell me about yourself?" Attend the Elevator Speech workshop to learn valuable tips and pointers to use when talking about your professional career path. Join CTE on Tuesday, December 4 from 12:50 - 1:50 pm in the Humanities Building, Room 322. For more information, view the workshop flyer.
- 12/4 12:50p
- Guitar Ensemble/Studio Recital
- Music at Moval presents the fall concert series! Join us for an exciting free recital featuring MVC guitar students performing as soloists and in ensembles. The recital will be held in the Student Services Building, Room 101 on Tuesday, December 4 at 12:50 pm. For more events, view the fall concert series flyer.
- 12/4 6p
- RCCD Board of Trustees Meeting
- Attend a regular RCCD Board of Trustees meeting at the District Office Board Room at the Culinary Academy and District Offices (CAADO). Need more information? View the full list of Board meetings, agendas and minutes or a map of the District offices.