A - Z Index  |   Directory  |   People

Transcripts Requests

Check for Receipt of Transcripts by RCCD

You can check for transcripts received by RCCD on WebAdvisor.


Order an official RCCD transcript

There are three ways in which you can order an official transcript from RCCD. Processing time is approximately 7-10 days after the request is received. Your first two transcripts ordered are free. After that, there is a $5.00 fee per transcript. Scroll below for additional transcript information.


Option 1: Internet/Web

You may order an official transcript on WebAdvisor.

  • Allows you to place orders for academic transcripts without having to mail in a request.
  • Supports payment by credit cards (Visa or MasterCard).
  • Allows you to check your transcript request status on WebAdvisor.
  • Eliminates the hassles of going to the admission's office and waiting in line.
  • Lets you enter your order any time, day or night.

NOTE: if all your classes were taken prior to 1974, you will not be able to use online service. Log in to WebAdvisor to check.

NOTE: High school concurrent students do not have access to WebAdvisor to order transcripts online.


Option 2: Mail

You may request your transcript by mail by downloading and sending the Transcript Request Formpdf or a letter to the college including the following information:

  • Full Name (if you attended under another name, list that name as well)
  • Attach copy of a valid photo ID
  • Date of Birth
  • Social Security number or Student ID number
  • Current phone number and address
  • Address(es) of where you want your transcript(s) sent
  • Number of copies requested
  • Dates of Attendance
  • Signature

Include a check or money order if you have already used your two free copies. To view the number of transcripts previously ordered, login to WebAdvisor.

Sign and mail all requests to:

Moreno Valley College
ATT: Transcript Office/Admissions
16130 Lasselle Street
Moreno Valley, CA 92551

Option 3: In Person

You may come in person to the Riverside, Moreno Valley, or Norco College to request your transcript. Processing time is 7-10 days. Students must be present and photo identification is required at the time the request is made and at the time of pick up. If requested by a third party, there must be written authorization from the student with a copy of the student's I.D., and the third party must have a valid photo I.D.

new Moreno Valley College rush service is a 24-hour processing time for your transcript, not including mailing time. It will be mailed out to the address you specify or you may pick it up in 24 hours (not including holidays or weekends). There is a $10.00 rush fee (+ $5.00 transcript fee) per transcript for this rush service.


General Education Certification

General Education Certification may include courses completed at Riverside Community College and other accredited colleges or universities in the United States. The student must provide the RCCD Counseling Center with official transcripts of all coursework from other institutions for which they are requesting GE Certification. For courses from out-of-state institutions, the student must also provide a catalog course description.

Students are responsible for requesting certification when requesting transcripts to be sent to participating institutions.


CSU - California State University General Education (CSUGE)

Riverside Community College may certify a maximum of 39 units as having fulfilled the CSU lower division general education requirements. Grades of "C" or better must be earned in 30 of these 39 units.


UC - Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) for Transfer to CSU and UC

Transfer students will receive IGETC certification after completing all the required subject areas with a minimum "C" grade or better.

If you have any questions regarding General Education, consult a counselor.


Extra-Curricular Activities Record

The Extra-Curricular Activities and Honors Coursework Record is available for students to have their participation in college clubs and/or district organizations, student government, service to the community on behalf of a club, publications, scholarships, and awards acknowledged and mailed with their transcripts. The form also serves as a record for Honors Coursework taken at RCCD.

This form is now available on-line for students to type in their activities and/or coursework, print out the form utilizing only 1 page (double sided), and then take the form to their advisors for signatures.

After compiling all of the signatures the form must then be taken for signature to a campus student service official for clubs and activities; if for Honors coursework an academic service official's signature is required. For scholarships please obtain the signature from the District Dean of Student Financial Services. The last office will deliver it to the Transcripts office in the Admissions and Counseling Building on the Riverside campus. When students request transcripts this form will be copied and mailed out with the transcripts.

Please keep in mind that only one form is mailed out. If students turn in an Extra-Curricular Activities and Honor Coursework Record form and then stay at RCCD longer and turn in another form, the 2nd form must have all of the 1st form's information on it, including signatures. Only the current form will be mailed. It is important to keep this form neat, grammatically correct, and preferably typed.


Download iconClick here to print the Extra-Curricular Activities RecordMS Word