- Call, email, or TEXT a Reference Librarian for help with your research paper, MLA format questions, general library questions, and more!
Orientations / Workshops
- Each semester the library offers a variety of workshops for both students and faculty. Please check back here for a current schedule of workshops.
- If you would like to request a specific workshop please email the library with your suggestion!
- If you are a faculty member and would like to request a library orientation for your class please email or call the library.
Group Study Rooms
- The library has two group study rooms available on the second (main) floor of the library.
- The group study rooms can be checked out at the circulation desk.
- The rooms can be checked out for ONE hour at a time. That time can be extended if no one is waiting for a room.
- The group study rooms are FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. They cannot be reserved in advance. People wishing to use the rooms must be present in the library to request them.
- Group Study rooms can be used by one person.
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS are allowed in the group study rooms.
This is a leisure reading collection that works on the honor system. They are located in the lobby area of the library.
- Borrow up to 3 books at a time.
- Return them whenever you are done. There is no due date and no overdue fines.
- We only request that you return them at some point - or exchange the book with another of equal value.
Donations are always welcome!
Click here to visit the library's policies page.