Welcome to Ally - Supporting the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Campus Community
An ALLY is a visible member of the Riverside Community College District community (staff, faculty or students) who is willing to provide a safe haven and an empathetic ear to anyone concerned with sexual orientation or gender identity issues.
Are you an ALLY?
If you've read this far, you probably are! So come take our training seminar, sign our Allies contract and hang our placard outside your office door. Help us affirm that all are welcome at RCCD!
- Ways to be an Ally to Nonmonosexual/Bi People
- When a Friend "Comes Out"
- Ideas for Allies of the Transgender and Intersex Communities
- Diagram of Sex, Gender, & Sexuality
- LGBT Resources in the Riverside & San Bernardino Area
- Scenarios...Who may knock on your door
- What Can I Do? Ideas for Allies
- Four lessons to create a safe school