Moreno Valley College Events
Choose an event, view a comprehensive calendar, or see our event listings to learn more.
You can also view all events.
To submit new event requests, access the 25Live site.
Featured Events and Activities
- 4/24 2p
- Motivation Kick Starter Workshop
- Procrastination, take a seat! Attend a Motivation Kick Starter workshop to get started on essential tasks related to your education, hosted by Counseling Services. Join us on Wednesday, April 24 from 2 - 2:30 pm in the Humanities Building, Room 323. For more information or additional workshop dates and topics, view the workshop flyer.
- 4/25 12:50p
- Swallow Day Science Seminar
- Guest speaker Erin Wilson Rankin, Ph.D. will teach us more about our local ecosystem, how birds support life through pollination, and how we track avian impact on the biosphere in her presentation, Foraging ecology of avian pollinators in California Floristic Province. Thursday, April 25 at 12:50 pm in the Humanities Building, Room 109. For more information, visit the event flyer.
- 4/25 12:50p
- Comprehensive Master Plan Open House
- Moreno Valley College invites feedback on the College's new Comprehensive Master Plan, which is currently in development, from all campus and community members. Join us to review the draft site and education plans as well as project lists. Thursday, April 25 from 12:50 - 2:50 pm in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 121. For more information, view the Comprehensive Master Plan site or the event flyerpdf.
- 4/26 8:30a
- LAUNCH Student Success Conference
- End the school year strong by attending the LAUNCH Student Success Conference. Launch is free to students, includes breakfast and lunch, and will help set you up for a successful college career. Join MVC on Friday, April 26 from 8:30 am - 2:30 pm the Student Academic Services Building, Room 121. For more information, visit the event site. RSVP required.
- 5/1 2p
- Time Management Workshop
- Do you struggle with managing your time? Do you always feel rush to finish homework, study, work, or socialize? Learn how to make time for time management at Counseling Services' Time Management Workshop on Wednesday, May 1 from 2 - 2:30 pm in the Humanities Building, Room 323. For more information or additional workshop dates and topics, view the workshop flyer.
- 5/7 6p
- RCCD Board of Trustees Meeting
- Attend a regular RCCD Board of Trustees meeting at the District Office Board Room at the Culinary Academy and District Offices (CAADO). Need more information? View the full list of Board meetings, agendas and minutes or a map of the District offices.
- 5/16 11a
- Spring Career Fair
- Join MVC and find your next great career opportunity! The Spring 2019 Career Fair will put you in direct contact to the region's biggest employers. Bring your resume, dress smart, and be prepared to succeed on Thursday, May 16 from 11 am - 2 pm in Coudures Plaza. For more information or to learn how to register online, visit the event site.
- 5/16 12:50p
- FAFSA/Dream Act Application Workshop
- Complete your FAFSA on the Web and/or Dream Act application with the help of Student Financial Services. Get assistance with using the IRS Data Match, FSA ID applications, making corrections, and more. Join us in the Humanities Building, Room 319 on Thursday, May 16 from 12:50 - 1:50 pm. For more information or additional workshop dates, view the workshop flyer.
Alerts, News, Information
- Earthquake Preparedness should be a Priority
- Sign up for RCCD's Emergency Notification System
- Moreno Valley College News Archives
- RCCD Event Photo Archives
- Slideshows of Previous Events
- Wildlife @ MVC