Moreno Valley College Events
Choose an event, view a comprehensive calendar, or see our event listings to learn more.
You can also view all events.
To submit new event requests, access the 25Live site.
Featured Events and Activities
- 3/21 7:30a
- Comprehensive Master Plan Open House
- Moreno Valley College invites feedback on the College's new Comprehensive Master Plan, which is currently in development, from all campus and community members. Join us to review multiple concepts for campus development that showcase big ideas and development strategies for land use, potential new building sites and major renovations as well as goals for open space, pedestrian and vehicle circulation systems, and parking. Thursday, March 21 from 7:30 - 9:30 am in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 121. For more information, view the event flyer and the Comprehensive Master Plan site.
- 3/26 9a
- Health Fair and Blood Drive
- Be informed, be healthy, stay healthy. Attend the annual Health Fair and Blood Drive on Tuesday, March 26 from 9 am - 2 pm in Coudures Plaza for health information, resources, activities, screenings, and giveaways! Donate blood in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 121. Blood donations require prior sign-ups.
- 3/26 12:50p
- Job Search Motivation Workshop
- Do you need an extra push to start your job search, or more information on where to start? Join the Career & Technical Education team for an informational and interactive workshop on how to get over the hurdles stopping you from finding your next job on Tuesday, March 12 from 12:50 - 1:50 pm in the Humanities Building, Room 305. For more information and more spring CTE workshops, view the workshop schedule.
- 3/27 10a
- Spring Transfer Fair
- Explore your transfer options at the Spring Transfer Fair! Meet with university representatives from UC and CSU institutions as well as private universities. Join the Career & Transfer Center on Wednesday, March 27 from 10 am - Noon in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 121. For more information, view the event flyer.
- 3/28 12:50p
- FAFSA/Dream Act Application Workshop
- Complete your FAFSA on the Web and/or Dream Act application with the help of Student Financial Services. Get assistance with using the IRS Data Match, FSA ID applications, making corrections, and more. Join us in the Humanities Building, Room 319 on Thursday, March 28 from 12:50 - 1:50 pm. For more information or additional workshop dates, view the workshop flyer.
- 3/29 7:30a
- Cesar Chavez Scholarship Breakfast
- The Annual Cesar E. Chavez Scholarship Breakfast is on Friday, March 29 at 7:30 am in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 121. Join MVC in honoring our scholarship recipients, long-time RCCD Trustee Mary Figueroa, and enjoy a keynote speech delivered by Cesar Chavez' son-in-law. Tickets are $30 and sponsorships are available. All funds support scholarship opportunities. For more information, visit the event website.
- College Closed
- The college is closed in observation of a legal holiday. Classes resume Tuesday, April 2.
- 4/2 6p
- RCCD Board of Trustees Meeting
- Attend a committee RCCD Board of Trustees meeting at the District Office Board Room at the Culinary Academy and District Offices (CAADO). Need more information? View the full list of Board meetings, agendas and minutes or a map of the District offices.
Alerts, News, Information
- Earthquake Preparedness should be a Priority
- Sign up for RCCD's Emergency Notification System
- Moreno Valley College News Archives
- RCCD Event Photo Archives
- Slideshows of Previous Events
- Wildlife @ MVC