We want to make sure you get all the information you need in order to participate and enjoy this memorable event.
Commencement will take place on Thursday, June 12th, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. at the College Park (Soccer Field).
Graduates should arrive at 4:00 p.m. (sharp).
New! Rehearsal Information
- Rehearsal will be at the College Park (Soccer Field) on Wednesday, June 11th from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please plan on attending.
- Please be on time
- Do not bring your cap and gown to rehearsal
- Important information will be given regarding the commencement ceremony
New! Graduation Photos
Pre-register now by visiting www.gradimages.com (link will take you to the "Pre-Event Email Registration" page for MVC). You get $5 OFF on orders of $25 or more just by registering your information with GradImages before the event.
It is important that you verify your address on WebAdvisor under Personal Profile. Doing so ensures timely delivery of your diploma(s) and/or certificate(s). Diplomas and/or Certificates will be mailed approximately 15 weeks after the grades for your final semester are posted to your student record. If your address changes after submitting your graduation application, please notify the Evaluations Office at (951) 222-8610 so that your application(s) may be updated.
- Once your degree and/or certificate application has been reviewed you will receive notice via your RCCD Email Account as to whether you are eligible to receive a degree and/or certificate. If you have not activated your RCCD email account, please do so immediately. All information regarding your degree and/or certificate and commencement ceremony will only be sent to your RCCD email.
- Visit the MVC Bookstore to purchase your Cap & Gown. They are available for purchase from May 3 until June 2014. Check the Cap & Gown tab for MVC Bookstore Hours.
- Plan early, visit the Resources section for information about: dining, lodging, parking, photographs, etc.