We want to make sure you get all the information you need in order to participate and enjoy this memorable event.
It is important that you verify your address on WebAdvisor under Personal Profile. Doing so ensures timely delivery of your diploma(s) and/or certificate(s). Diplomas and/or Certificates will be mailed approximately 15 weeks after the grades for your final semester are posted to your student record. If your address changes after submitting your graduation application, please notify the Evaluations Office at (951) 222-8610 so that your application(s) may be updated.
- Once your degree and/or certificate application has been reviewed you will receive notice via your RCCD Email Account as to whether you are eligible to receive a degree and/or certificate. If you have not activated your RCCD email account, please do so immediately. All information regarding your degree and/or certificate and commencement ceremony will only be sent to your RCCD email.
- Visit the MVC Bookstore to purchase your Cap & Gown. They are available for purchase from May 3 until June 6, 2013. Check the Cap & Gown tab for MVC Bookstore Hours.
- New! Rehearsal will be at the Soccer Field on June 6th at 4:00 p.m. Please plan on attending.. See map.
- Plan early, visit the Resources section for information about: dining, lodging, parking, photographs, etc.
- Students must be at their designated meeting area by 7:30 a.m. to prepare for commencement.