Family and friends are part of your success at Moreno Valley College. Provide the following information to your guests so they may enjoy this important achievement in your educational endeavors.
- Tickets are not required for guests.
- Seating may be limited, so please plan on arriving early, seating is on a first-come basis.
- Ceremony will last about 75 minutes.
- Guests should be in their seats by 5:00 p.m.
- Guests are not allowed in the graduate seating area when commencement is taking place.
- Guests are not allowed on the stage at any time, even after the commencement ceremony.
- Important! No umbrellas, air horns, confetti, silly string, or beach balls.
For elderly guest and guest with disabilities:
- Guest should arrive by 4:30 p.m. and park in Lot "E" (next to the Sports Field), see map for exact location.
- A limited seating area for elderly guest and guest with disabilities will be available. Seating in this area is limited to the elderly and disabled plus one additional guest.
- If you are coming early to establish seating, come prepared for the weather. You may want to bring: an umbrella (works for rain or shade), a tote bag to carry items in and trash out, bottle of water, snack, something to read, puzzle book or hand-held game, sweater or light jacket, sun glasses.
- There will be no food vendors present. Visit our DINING section for dining options after the commencement ceremony.
- Be aware the parking area and the commencement ceremony site are not in close proximity to each other. Please plan accordingly.
- Help us keep the college clean by disposing of any trash appropriately.