Back to Top
My Portal  |   New Online/Hybrid Classes  |   A - Z Index  |   Directory  |   People   Disability Accommodation Resources

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I submit a work order?

All work orders must be submitted via the FootPrints program (accessible on-campus only).


What if I don't have the FootPrints program on my computer?

Any District employee may request access to FootPrints. Just e-mail your request to or call the Helpdesk at extension 8388. However, if you do not have access to FootPrints and need to put it a work order, please ask your department secretary to place the work order for you.


What are your office hours?

Please see the Contact Us section for our office hours, phone/fax numbers.


What do I do if I have an urgent need when the office is closed?

Call or e-mail Jackie Grippin in Business Services. She will attempt to contact Facilities personnel via radio or cell phone. If Jackie is not available, Susan Lauda or Angie Arballo can relay your message to Facilities personnel.


Can Facilities personnel assemble and deliver furniture or equipment?

With their many other responsibilities, Facilities personnel are unable to provide this service. All furniture and equipment should be ordered fully assembled and delivered to the classroom/office. This usually involves paying the vendor an additional fee. If your vendor cannot provide this service, contact Business Services for the name of an assembly company.