Entrance Requirements Information Session
The Entrance Requirements Information Sessions are offered for all self- sponsored students seeking entrance into any of our law enforcement academies. We will review all of the steps self-sponsored students need to complete to be considered. Attendance is not mandatory, but advised. Agency-sponsored students are not required to attend, but are welcome to attend.
You can reserve your spot when you submit the PELLETB and Physical Fitness Assessment Reservation Form.
These are the upcoming dates:
We will be meeting in modular building #11 located at 20732 F, 11th Street, Riverside, CA 92518 for all testing dates (unless otherwise noted):
Additional sessions will be added as needed!
NOTE: See map of facility ahead of time to view exact location.
Topics that will be discussed at the session:
- PELLETB written exam
- Physical Fitness Assessment
- Different law enforcement academies
- Academy, structure, training and expectations (We will show a class video)
- Costs associated with the academy
- Academy Readiness
- Uniform Guidelines
- Academy Preparation Courses: "Wellness" class and Law Enforcement Pre-Academy
- Moreno Valley College Student Services: financial aid options, Veteran's Services, etc.
- Required academy forms: Completing Personal History Statement; Obtaining DOJ clearance; Completing medical physical examination