Back to Top
My Portal  |   Canvas  |   Distance Education  |   A - Z Index  |   Directory  |   People   Disability Accommodation Resources

Admissions & Records Forms

The following forms are in PDF file format. If you have problems opening the form, please download the Acrobat Reader first.


Academic Renewal

Academic Renewal allows previously recorded substandard (D,F,NC,NP) coursework taken at a campus of RCCD to be disregarded in the computation of RCCD grade point average. Conditions apply. Completed form should be submitted to Admissions Office at the student's home collegeupdated info.


Approval for Overlapping Classes

The college may permit an overlapping schedule if certain requirements are met. Completed form should be submitted to Admissions at the student's home campus.


California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request (AB540) - For Eligible California High School Graduates.


California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request (SB141) - For Eligible Children of Deported or Voluntarily Departed Parents.


Change of Address/Information

Update your address and/or personal information.


COTOP Appeal Form

This form is for students who have received a letter from the RCCD accounting services manager-regarding outstanding fees and are filing an appeal. If you decided not to attend course(s) and were not dropped from the course, you may have received a substandard grade or "W" and owe fees. It is the students' responsibility to drop themselves from the course if they decide not to attend. Extenuating circumstances are verified, documented cases of accidents, illnesses, or other circumstances beyond the control of the student. No appeal will be considered without proper documentation.


Course Grade Verification Form

Students enrolled in a course who are seeking to re-enroll in the same course the next term must get verification from the instructor that they will not receive a passing grade in order to be eligible to register now for the same course next term. Submit completed form to Admissions at the Student's home campus.


Course Repetitionupdated

Students may repeat both Non-Repeatable and Repeatable courses according to administrative policy and procedures. When course repetition occurs the permanent academic records will be annotated in such a manner that all work remains legible ensuring and true and complete academic history.

NOTE: Effective Summer 2012, students can only attempt most courses a maximum of 3 times. Attempts prior to Summer 2012 will be taken into consideration.


Credit by Exam (all courses, except Foreign Languages)
Credit may be granted to any student who satisfactorily passes an examination approved or conducted by the discipline or program in which a comparable course is offered. In the case of foreign languages students must complete a higher level course in order to receive credit for a lower level language course (see below for correct form).


Credit by Exam for Foreign Languages courses

Foreign languages students (only) must complete a higher level course in order to receive credit for a lower level language course.


Cross Enrollment Form

Eligible undergraduate students enrolled at any California community college may enroll at a CSU or UC campus without formal admission to take a maximum of one course per academic term on a space available basis for a $10 or more administrative fee. Submit completed form to RCCD Admissions at your home campus.


Duplicate Diploma/Certificate Request

For a duplicate, print out the request form and pay at the cashier window at the college. You may also mail request form to the college with check payable to RCCD. Requests will be ordered with the next regular order of diplomas and certificates. It may take up to 6 months to receive the duplicate. Cost is $2.00 each.


Enrollment Verification - Visit link to order an official enrollment verification or email along with your photo ID.


Extenuating Circumstances Petition - This petition is for students who encounter situations involving extenuating circumstances, or emergencies that may affect their educational records and fall outside the realm of normal college policy and procedure. Students have 12 calendar months following the semester in which the grade was recorded to submit this petition.


High School Concurrent Enrollment (HSCE) School/Parent Approval Form

All high school students wishing to attend Moreno Valley College are required to submit this form along with other information by the Concurrent Enrollment application deadline. Learn more on the Concurrent Enrollment page.


Loss of California College Promise Grant (CCPG)

Formerly known as the BOG Fee Waiver Appeal. Students have the opportunity to appeal if they meet and can document an approved circumstance. This form must be used to appeal.


Privacy Consent - As a student, one has the right to keep their records private.


Priority Registration Appeal

Students who have lost priority registration and have been moved to open registration may appeal to have it reinstated based on verifiable evidence of factors outside their control.


Residency Questionnaire - Read form for more information.


Registration Appointment Appeal

Students may appeal their registration appointment if they have completed over 100 units and are intending to graduate or transfer during the following term. If approved, the student's new registration appointment will be for the intended term only, and subsequent appeals will not be considered at any of the three colleges at RCCD.


Transcripts Request - Visit link to order Transcripts.


W-9S: Request for Student's or Borrower's Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.



Our address:

Moreno Valley College
Attn: Admissions & Records
16130 Lasselle Street
Moreno Valley, CA 92551