Vaccines are required to come to campus!
Vaccines are Required
All students, employees and visitors must be fully or partially vaccinated to come to visit MVC campuses. Submit your proof of vaccination through CLEARED4.
While at MVC, you must:
- Wear your face mask when indoors and near other people
- Complete your CLEARED4 daily symptom checker
- Be fully/partially vaccinated and carry your CLEARED4 pass with you
Your Safety is Our Priority
The safety of our students, employees and community is our top priority. As we transition back to face-to-face instruction, Moreno Valley College is committed to safely addressing COVID-19 concerns and providing a healthy learning environment.
Vaccination and Testing
Vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting and reducing the severity of COVID-19. Students, employees and community members are welcome to get vaccinated at an on-campus Moreno Valley College vaccination clinic. Vaccination options also exist in the surrounding community. COVID-19 vaccines and tests are free of charge.
A Safe Return to Campus
COVID-19 vaccinations are required for all students, employees, and visitors who visit the campus or any Riverside Community College District location.
College Safe Reopening Reports and Resources
MVC resumes in-person instruction (with continued online offerings) in fall 2021. The MVC Safe Reopening Plan addresses needed safety and policy changes to courses with in-person learning. Our safe return principles include:
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of students and employees
- Meet student needs for equitable access to quality instruction and student support services
- Support instructional needs for the delivery of high-quality courses
- Ensure resource availability to support all instruction and services
- Archive: View 2020-21 Safe Reopening Report pdf
Requirements to Come to Campus
While College services are open for in-person use, coming to campus requires you to be vaccinated. Students, employees and the community must follow all safety protocols.
- Daily: Complete a daily COVID-19 symptom self-assessment before coming to campus. You will be required to provide a receipt of a clear self-assessment before entering a classroom or workplace. The symptom checker is available through the CLEARED4 web app. Your unique CLEARED4 link was sent to your RCCD email.
- Weekly: If you are partially vaccinated, you must provide a WEEKLY negative COVID-19 test. Testing is available on campus, for free. Tests take 2 days to process. Unvaccinated individuals may not come to campus. Fully vaccinated individuals do not have to be tested after submitting proof of vaccination.
Report Positive Test, Symptoms or Contact
Timely reporting helps prevent further spread of COVID-19. All employees and students are required to immediately report if they have tested positive for COVID-19, experience COVID-19 symptoms, or have been identified as a close contact of an infected person.
Students must report any positive test/diagnosis of COVID-19, COVID-19 exposure, or potential COVID-19 symptoms to their college Student Health Services department. Your contact is Tracy Bennett, Director of Health Services at HealthServices@mvc.edu. You may also call (951) 571-6103 or (951) 571-6147.
Employees must report any positive test/diagnosis of COVID-19, COVID-19 exposure, and/or potential COVID-19 symptoms to Risk Management by using the online reporting form (preferred method), email email@example.com, or by calling the COVID-19 hotline (951)-222-8662.
Latest News and Updates
For Students - News as of August 26
For Employees - News as of September 1
Information for Students
Moreno Valley College, as well as all colleges in the Riverside Community College District, proritizes the health of our communities by limiting in-person contact. This continues to affect the format that classes are delivered in and how students can access services.
Submit proof of being fully vaccinated by September 30 by 11:59 pm.
Which classes are online or in-person?
- Learn about your online classes
- Classes for fall 2021 will be a combination of online and in-person.
- Some online classes may require attendance in a virtual format to online lectures. Check with your instructor for each of your classes to learn how they are delivering their class information.
- Some classes and programs have requirements for in-person training and labs. These classes, which are from a few select disciplines, will meet on campus for the lab component while following social distancing, health and safety guidelines.
- If you are attending any classes on-campus or accessing in-person services, you must provide proof of vaccination or you will be dropped from your classes and your tuition fees refunded.
How do I prepare and get help with online classes?
Stay Connected with MVC
- Set up and monitor your student email.
- Stay in communication with your instructors.
- Connect with MVC on social media.
Utilize Services Available to You Online
- View Online Student Services and Support: Student services, resources and support programs remain open to students with operations held in a remote format. Remember that you can get in touch with college offices when the campus is closed.
Stay Safe and Informed
Information for Employees
Information for Visitors and Vendors
General public access and utilization of College facilities is restricted to fully vaccinated individuals who have registered on the CLEARED4 system, received their blue passes and have stated they are free of COVID-19 symptoms.
Public Health Resources
- What to do if you may be sick with COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- CDC Travel Health Notices
- CDC Key Prevention Strategies
- County of Riverside University Health System Public Health
- California Department of Public Health
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Send questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 222-8662.