Comprehensive Master Plan (2019-30)
Moreno Valley College is seeking feedback on the Education Master Plan drafts for the MVC main campus and the Ben Clark Training Center. All feedback is anonymous.
Moreno Valley College's Comprehensive Master Plan (CMP) is the roadmap to the College's future. The 2019-30 CMP articulates MVC's long-term education and facilities visions. The CMP aims to support the school-based Guided Pathways framework; to craft strong principles and a structure to inform critical decision-making in the future; and provide a short- and long-term implementation plan.
Information and public feedback for the 2019 CMP development process can be viewed at the 2019 CMP Development site. The finalized Facilities Master Plan and the draft Educational Master Plan can be viewed below.
Provide Feedback for Education Master Plan Drafts
The MVC Education Master Plan serves as a fundamental long-term planning document, informing and guiding program development and growth over a 10-year period. We invite community feedback during this critical development phase. See below for the draft Education Master Plans for the MVC main campus and Ben Clark Training Center.
All Master Plans
The 2019 Comprehensive Master Plan is comprised of two separate master plans addressing both the infrastructure/facilities and educational needs of the college.
- The Comprehensive Master Plan is currently comprised of both the Facilities Master Plan and the Educational Master Plan.
- The Facilities Master Planpdf was approved by the Riverside Community College District Board of Trustees on June 11, 2019
- The Education Master Plan, comprised of plans for both Moreno Valley College pdf and the Ben Clark Training Center pdf, are currently in a draft state. We are seeking feedback
- Accreditation Site
- 2019 Comprehensive Master Plan Development Project
- 2015 Comprehensive Master Plan (Archived)
- Strategic Planning Council