Comprehensive Master Plan (2019-30)
Moreno Valley College's Comprehensive Master Plan (CMP) is the roadmap to the College's future. The 2019-30 CMP articulates MVC's long-term education and facilities visions. The CMP aims to support the school-based Guided Pathways framework; to craft strong principles and a structure to inform critical decision-making in the future; and provide a short- and long-term implementation plan.
The 2019-30 Comprehensive Master Plan is comprised of two separate master plans addressing both the infrastructure/facilities and educational needs of the college. MVC's final CMP document was approved by the Riverside Community College District Board of Trustees on August 17, 2021.
View the full Comprehensive Master Plan
(22 MB File)
- The Facilities Master Plan was approved by the RCCD Board of Trustees on June 11, 2019.
- The Education Master Plan, comprised of plans for both Moreno Valley College and the Ben Clark Training Center, was approved by the RCCD Board of Trustees on August 17, 2021.
Information and public feedback for the 2019 CMP development process can be viewed at the 2019 CMP Development site.
- Accreditation Site
- 2019 Comprehensive Master Plan Development Project
- 2015 Comprehensive Master Plan (Archived)
- Strategic Planning Council