Back to Top
My Portal  |   New Online/Hybrid Classes  |   A - Z Index  |   Directory  |   People   Disability Accommodation Resources

Mental Health Resources

Did you know Moreno Valley College has a Crisis Intervention Team? Find out more about it!


Free Counseling at Student Health & Psychological Services

Did you know you can receive FREE one-on-one counseling services with licensed counselors? All counseling is kept highly confidential. Licensed marriage and family therapists can help you with concerns such as: Academic stress, test anxiety, thoughts of killing yourself, relationship problems, family problems, trouble fitting in, trouble sleeping, agitation/anger, sexual identity and/or orientation, depression/anxiety, substance abuse (alcohol/drug use), eating disorders, domestric violence, emotional crisis, rape, thoughts of self harm, difficulty adjusting to major life changes (i.e. college life, military, moving, etc.).


For immediate crisis response call 911
CRISIS HOTLINE: (951) 686-HELP (4357)



Lifeline Crisis ChatCrisis Text LineMY3 App - Suicide Prevention


Alcohol Abuse

Community Crisis Hotline

Crisis Chat

Domestic Violence

Drug Abuse



Mental Health-Emergency
Treatment Services (ETS)

National Suicide
Prevention Hotline

Sexual Assault


Student Mental
Health (article)

Suicide Prevention


Helpful Links:


Sometimes, we all need someone to listen and someone to give helpful suggestions for turning our troubling situation around. Our team of qualified counselors CAN listen and CAN help you to maintain a healthy balance of life, family, school and relationships. Appointments or Walk in Available.


National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK

Mental Health-Emergency Treatment Services (ETS)

Provides evaluation crisis intervention and referrals to patients experiencing psychiatric emergencies. Client may be referred to Inpatient Treatment Facility. Contact info:

(951) 358-4881 (24 Hours)

9990 County Farm Road

Riverside, CA 92503 (see interactive map)

Crisis Chat. Online Emotional Support

Crisis Chat. Online Emotional Support. It's a place to talk about problems and stress that may be difficult to talk about anywhere else...a place to find non-judgmental support and help through a difficult time. Crisis Chat is a place to find information on mental health problems and services. It's a confidential, secure, and anonymous way of reaching out for help when you don't know where else to turn.


Community Crisis & Hotline

Phone: (760) 323-1875 (24 hours). The Community Crisis & Help line provides comprehensive education, information, referral, and direct assistance for individuals who seek services through a twenty-four (24) hour phone line, staffed by trained volunteers.

Moreno Valley College:
Phone: (951) 571-6103, or (951) 571-6147
Location: Parkside Complex (PSC) 6
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.


Norco College:
Phone: (951) 372-7046
Location: Wilfred J. Airey Library Building, Lower Level
Hours: Mondays & Thursdays 8am - 7:30pm
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8am - 4:30pm
Fridays: 8am - 2pm


Riverside City College:
Phone: (951)-222-8151 or Walk-in during hours.
Location: Bradshaw Building, Basement behind EOPS
Hours: Fall and Spring: Monday through Thursday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Winter and Summer: Monday through Thursday 8:00am - 4:30pm


Please contact the Health Services office.


Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholic's Anonymous:

  • Riverside Oficina Central de Riverside, Main: (951)687-7090
  • Inland Empire: 909-825-4700
  • You can also visit the Addiction section


Domestic Violence:

  • Alternatives to Domestic Violence: 951-683-0829
  • Domestic Violence Advocacy Project (Legal Aid): 888-805-6455, 800-226-4257


Drug Abuse:

  • Narcotics Anonymous 909-795-0464  Spanish 888-622-4672
  • Cocaine Anonymous: Inland Empire 951-359-3895



National Problem Gambling Helpline 800-522-4700.



Visit the ALLY section.


Sexual Assault

Visit the Sexual Assault section.



Contact the Health Services office.


Suicide Prevention:



Visit the Veterans Services office, or acces of the resources below: